Close

Likes Likes:  75
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

TWO 16 yo mudhsharks pay the toll for burning the coal with twizzler turdhaid teenpaers

I like how Florida shows a nigger for being a nigger... even if it's a teenaper....

teens in the headline yeah, but clear pics showing the shitbeast line up

Anyways little girlies.. guess you learned your first ( and last ) lesson the HARD way... bye bye

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...marion-county/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Completely useless niggers since the day their completely useless diddy shot them into mammy’s belly. Which one is 12? Niggers are basically as mature as they get by age 10 or so, especially sexually. It wouldn’t surprise me if one or all of em have reproduced already. Get your doctorate at NU in nigger downlowology you filthy apes!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit-twizzler hair = No brain in there

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Shit-twizzler hair = No brain in there
    you said it, these dim apes left evidence everywhere too

even the French think those mud mutts should all meet Sparky

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This must be about white supremacy and reparashuns.

Unless they're put in special protective custody to make sure not one kinky hair on their empty heads is harmed, these three feral shit apes are going to find themselves very popular and being strenuously courted by the fully-grown shit apes in NU. We can hope.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prison meme2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	22638

Name:	prison meme - Google Search.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	416.9 KB 
ID:	22639
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This must be about white supremacy and reparashuns.

Unless they're put in special protective custody to make sure not one kinky hair on their empty heads is harmed, these three feral shit apes are going to find themselves very popular and being strenuously courted by the fully-grown shit apes in NU. We can hope.

Name:	prison meme2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	22638

Name:	prison meme - Google Search.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	416.9 KB 
ID:	22639
    Race is a social construct. Nope. There's a difference between humans and apes. Black as tar is not of my species. Really, really, what depraved minds think these lower primates are capable of doing human things? There's magics, but that's one in a billion.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    White girls' rebellion against humanity.....with predictable consequences

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Race is a social construct. Nope. There's a difference between humans and apes. Black as tar is not of my species. Really, really, what depraved minds think these lower primates are capable of doing human things? There's magics, but that's one in a billion.
    Even most of the magics eventually disregard the superficial trappings of humanity they cloak themselves in, go full nigger and attack, stab, rape, and dismember. The strain of acting civilized is too much for the majority of them and they revert to their African instincts.

P.S. Your new avatar is both hilarious and horrific.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad things happen when humans associate with niggers! The good news is that the two young mud sharks won’t ever get to spit out any half breed shitbeasts!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even most of the magics eventually disregard the superficial trappings of humanity they cloak themselves in, go full nigger and attack, stab, rape, and dismember. The strain of acting civilized is too much for the majority of them and they revert to their African instincts.

P.S. Your new avatar is both hilarious and horrific.
    Magic Oprah, Coonsby, Will Smiff, all remain niggers no matter how nigger rich they are. Money can never buy entrance to being a human. It really baffles me that for all that Western thinking has done for niggers, it's never enough, and yet traitors of our kind continue to fight for "their rights and equality".

Thanks, I'm so proud of my monkey boy from Rwanda avatar. Even niggers from his village called it monkey boy or ape. The thing just ate fruits. Supposed to have microcephaly. Niggers as a species have an undeveloped walnut sized brain. So small and basic it doesn't grasp reality, consciousness, sharing, building. Ruled by muh-dikk and murder.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Sometimes I don't even think it's rebellion. The media have them believe niggers are cool, flashy, going somewhere in life. Without proper guidance by involved parents, these mudsharks act out of stupidity and animal lust. What a way to dishonor your heritage - let a stinking ape touch you.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Magic Oprah, Coonsby, Will Smiff, all remain niggers no matter how nigger rich they are. Money can never buy entrance to being a human. It really baffles me that for all that Western thinking has done for niggers, it's never enough, and yet traitors of our kind continue to fight for "their rights and equality".

Thanks, I'm so proud of my monkey boy from Rwanda avatar. Even niggers from his village called it monkey boy or ape. The thing just ate fruits. Supposed to have microcephaly. Niggers as a species have an undeveloped walnut sized brain. So small and basic it doesn't grasp reality, consciousness, sharing, building. Ruled by muh-dikk and murder.
    All niggers have a certain level of Homo erectus genes. This one just has more than most.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    All niggers have a certain level of Homo erectus genes. This one just has more than most.
    I have always liked reading about evolution. You'd be amazed - Homo erectus was the most successful hominin ever! They came around some time about 2 million years ago (mya). The fossil evidence of erectus are Peking man, Java man, etc. They lasted up to 300,000 years ago, so that's 1.7M years. My opinion is that niggers are the modern Homo erectus. What separates modern man from erectus is culture, tool making, math, and advanced language.

Can you say blacks made tools before contact with our kind? Nope, they were stone age savages. To this day various tribes in Africa have no more than a bow and arrow. No wheel, no agriculture, no animal husbandry.
    I'm sure a lot will say I dabble in pseudoscience, so be it.

Facts say blacks are less intelligent. Don't practice monogamy or at least taking care of their offspring. So, just like dogs and wolves are different species, so we are with blacks. .

Again, no problem at all if they want to live the way of the bush. But we see outlandish black women dress like clowns, ghetto nails, and then have the gall to say they are beautiful by human standards. That's the problem, telling us non-factual bullshit. No sir, we are not monkeys.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I bumped into this guy at the DMV last week :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homo Erectus.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	22663

Here is video of what happened the last time I was Brooklyn. The natives were restless. And shiftless...

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bumped into this guy at the DMV last week :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homo Erectus.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	22663

Here is video of what happened the last time I was Brooklyn. The natives were restless. And shiftless...
    F. me.. Jonny F'in Quest... haven't seen him in AGES...

As always YT has the best shit available.. and the niggers are just chimpin' out... with sticks .

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    F. me.. Jonny F'in Quest... haven't seen him in AGES...
    As always YT has the best shit available.. and the niggers are just chimpin' out... with sticks .
    We were making our escape on foot, and getting into a work van, instead of a jet -
    but the tribesmen, and the spears bouncing off the vehicle - exactly the same....

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were making our escape on foot, and getting into a work van, instead of a jet -
    but the tribesmen, and the spears bouncing off the vehicle - exactly the same....
    Just watch out for that tree.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

Both those mudsharks look like there may already be a nigger somewhere in the gene pool.
    No great loss and both their parents can say that at least they weren't racist.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Exactly! The "youf" today are brought up with woke fkn teachers, woke television ads, woke everything! Everything tries to brainwash young people that these Niggers are normal and "just like us". And Libtard parents buy into that you bullshit as well. Well now the parents get to reap the reality of what wokeness creates with the murders of their children by these savage shit-beasts.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fl is definitely a capital punishment state.Problem is, we will have to feed these three snakeheads on our tax $ while theys livin up in NU gettin they snake head doos spiked up w/bergamot and punk juice for the next 25 yrs!