Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hippo attacks canoe full of niggers causing mass batwing event- 23 goodified

Baby drowns, 23 people missing after hippo strikes boat in Malawi

A one-year-old boy has drowned and 23 people remain missing after a hippopotamus struck a boat on Malawi’s largest river, the Shire, on Monday.
    Hippos cleansing the Earth of the dindu menace!

Local authorities reported on Tuesday that only 13 of the 37 people who had been on the canoe when it was hit by the hippo had been pulled from the river.

“The search mission to locate the missing individuals is currently underway,” Nsanje police spokesperson Agnes Zalakoma told AFP.
    In S Africa there is a Limpopo river, where Bull Sharks (who can swim in both fresh and saltwater) swim upstream into the river where it flows into the ocean and attack bathing niggers. Maybe the hippos and the sharks can join forces against the niggers.

One of the survivors, Nelson Caros, 53, whose wife is still missing, told Malawi News Agency that he held on to a plastic bucket while waiting to be rescued by community members.

Boat accidents are common in Malawi. Last month, five people died after a vessel sank in the country’s central district of Mchinji.
    Keep enjoying those water sports in Malawi, dindus.

https://www.rt.com/africa/576400-mal...m_campaign=RSS
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where was Lizzo when this took place ?

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Shire, lol. Were these nigger hobbits?

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I wish there was video of this. Hippos can be nasty, probably because they’re ornery about living near niggers. This was a canoe? FFS how many niggers were they trying to fit in a canoe? I doubt a damn one could swim either. I bet they just fell in the river and sunk concrete head first to the bottom. Crocs are gonna eat but it aint gonna taste good.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Baby drowns, 23 people missing after hippo strikes boat in Malawi

Hippos cleansing the Earth of the dindu menace!

In S Africa there is a Limpopo river, where Bull Sharks (who can swim in both fresh and saltwater) swim upstream into the river where it flows into the ocean and attack bathing niggers. Maybe the hippos and the sharks can join forces against the niggers.

Damn! I just mentioned in another thread what magnificent animals hippos are. They kill more niggers every year than any other animal.

Niggers: 0
    Hippo: 23

Boat accidents are common in Malawi
    Gee, why is that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malawi boats - Google Search.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	470.3 KB 
ID:	22635
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The Shire, lol. Were these nigger hobbits?
    They must have watched Amazon's woke bullshit "Lawd of dem Rangz of Powah," which randomly inserted nigger elves, nigger dwarves, and nigger hobbits for no reason other than to nigger Tolkien's work up in the name of wokeness, and decided, "Sheeit! We niggaz be lawdz of dem rangz now! Let's rename our river da Shire!"

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I see that in addition to bull sharks and hippos the Limpopo river also contains two different kinds of crocodiles, one of them being the Nile crocodile.

The Limpopo River is home to two species of crocodiles: the Nile crocodile and the smaller dwarf crocodile. Nile crocodiles are one of the largest crocodile species in the world, with some individuals growing up to 20 feet in length and weighing more than a ton.
    I vote to send the niggers there some leaky rowboats and maybe equipment to play water polo or give them some snorkeling masks and tell them there's some bling, sail foams, or "mixtapes" at the bottom of the river.

"Come on in, Little Black Sambo. The water is fine!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crocodile - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	453.4 KB 
ID:	22641
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post