Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or typical, expected, ordinary.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since worthless Trayboon's worthless parents have popped up, I'd like to remind everyone that Trayboon's parents actually sent their sprog away to live with relatives, which means that either Trayboon was such a violent, savage ape that he was a danger to his own fambly, or the parents were lazy fucks who just didn't want to be bothered with doing the job of an actual parent. Probably a combination of both.

Trayboon getting made good by Zimmerman was the best thing that could have ever happened to Trayboon's mammy and pappy. Never again would they have to deal with their violent, criminal troublemaker, and they won a huge nigger lotto and gained fame and eternal worship from every woke retard in the world. We all KNOW that as soon as the cameras stopped running they wiped away their crocodile tears and clinked glasses of champagne...well, probably malt likka since champagne is for humans.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Since worthless Trayboon's worthless parents have popped up, I'd like to remind everyone that Trayboon's parents actually sent their sprog away to live with relatives, which means that either Trayboon was such a violent, savage ape that he was a danger to his own fambly, or the parents were lazy fucks who just didn't want to be bothered with doing the job of an actual parent. Probably a combination of both.
    Trayboon getting made good by Zimmerman was the best thing that could have ever happened to Trayboon's mammy and pappy.
    Trayboon attracted Zimmerman's attention, because he was a shifty looking boon, casing houses in a neighborhood that had
    a lot of burglaries. Zimmerman was a local watchman, and I think he had his culprit, which pissed off Trayboon. No one dared
    to correlate Trayboon's visits with his diddy, with said thefts - but I'm pretty sure they ended when batwings were issued...

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    . No one dared
    to correlate Trayboon's visits with his diddy, with said thefts - but I'm pretty sure they ended when batwings were issued...

Damn, excellent work . I wouldn't doubt the conclusion at all. Tarboon probably stole its last pack of skittles too.
    Fuck that daid nigger and its criminigger sprog sprouting "parents."

8. Likes Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12