Close

Likes Likes:  69
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Banko Brown the homeless budding community organizer tranny won't be helping at risk youth anymore

Disturbing Footage Shows Alleged Shoplifter Was Retreating When Walgreens Guard Killed Him

Disturbing new footage revealed Monday that Banko Brown, the suspected shoplifter fatally shot by a Walgreens security guard in San Francisco last month, was walking backwards out of the store when a single shot was fired into his chest.

Prosecutors released the graphic clip along with an announcement Monday that Michael Earl-Wayne Anthony, 33, won’t face criminal charges in the death of Brown, a 24-year-old Black man.

The security footage showed Brown and Anthony fighting near the store’s entrance, with the security guard repeatedly hitting Brown before placing him in a headlock and pinning him to the ground. Anthony drew his gun as they broke apart, later telling cops he did so because Brown threatened to stab him, District Attorney Brooke Jenkins’ office wrote in a lengthy report on Monday.

Brown managed to get up, grab a bag of what prosecutors described as “stolen merchandise,” and walk backwards through the entrance while making a brief, sudden movement at Anthony. Less than two seconds later, Anthony fired a single shot from his handgun, and Brown collapsed to the sidewalk outside.
    https://news.yahoo.com/disturbing-fo...224114266.html

Remembering Banko Brown, A ‘Bold’ And ‘Funny’ Trans Man Shot Outside a San Francisco Walgreens by an Armed Security Guard

Banko Brown, a 24-year-old Black transgender man, is remembered as being “bold” and “funny.” Banko, who also used the surnames Brown and Paso, was a young community activist who helped assess the needs of young folks, including young trans folks, during the pandemic.

Brown was shot by a security guard outside of a San Francisco Walgreens on April 27, 2023, marking the at least 11th violent killing of a transgender or gender non-conforming person in 2023. We say “at least” because too often these deaths go unreported — or misreported.
    https://www.hrc.org/news/remembering...security-guard
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Disturbing Footage Shows Alleged Shoplifter Was Retreating When Walgreens Guard Killed Him

https://news.yahoo.com/disturbing-fo...224114266.html

Remembering Banko Brown, A ‘Bold’ And ‘Funny’ Trans Man Shot Outside a San Francisco Walgreens by an Armed Security Guard

https://www.hrc.org/news/remembering...security-guard
    Soooooooooooooo.............................What's the problem?!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the guard is a nig too, the fruits and niggs that run that figged out cesspool will leave him alone.
    SF Mayor London Breed is like Lori LIghtfoot, a nigger rug chewer
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The news cucks love describing niggers getting what they deserve as "Disturbing", "Shocking", and "Heartbreaking".
    Try "Hilarious", "Satisfying", "Extremely Amusing", and "Humorous" next time....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger mammy secretly fantasizes about her sprog getting kilt by a white cop, white security guard, or white civilian. Instant, guaranteed mega nigger lotto jackpot, plus the sprog who probably beat her ass too in its life of crime is deleted forever. Win-win for the mammy. And the baby daddies get in on it too - a nigger buck sperm donor who never even saw its sprog in its life will come out of the woodwork if the sprog gets made good and cry crocodile tears about how much it loved lil' Jamal. All nigger tears are crocodile tears.

Since the ventilation was performed by a fellow nigger in this case, nigger lotto will likely be denied. We all know the fambly is saying to themselves, "Why couldn't dat nigga get isself kilt by a cracka?" They know they'd be set with crack and fried chicken for life if the shooter was YT.

There was a case, in Baltimore, I believe, where a nigger mammy gave her 12-year-old sprog a realistic-looking toy gun and told him to wave it at the po-po. Po-po didn't take the bait and wrangled the niglet alive. The mammy set up her own son for death just so she could get money and sympathy. But they're "just like us."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Since the ventilation was performed by a fellow nigger in this case, nigger lotto will likely be denied. We all know the fambly is saying to themselves, "Why couldn't dat nigga get isself kilt by a cracka?" They know they'd be set with crack and fried chicken for life if the shooter was YT.
    Walgreens has deep pockets, and nigger shysters will be all in, to sue for the max. They will concoct a narrative, where
    the black security guard was representing white supremacy. The "Killed for $14" horseshit story is already in widespread
    circulation, along with the "He wuz unarmed" angle. He was also making threats to get stabby, which is why there are no
    charges. In Brazil, they'd chuck this nigger into a pickup bed full of other dead and dying niggers, then see who's still alive
    later that afternoon....

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger mammy secretly fantasizes about her sprog getting kilt by a white cop, white security guard, or white civilian. Instant, guaranteed mega nigger lotto jackpot, plus the sprog who probably beat her ass too in its life of crime is deleted forever.

Book deal. GoFundsMuh. TV special. Documentary film. Lecture circuit. Guest appearances on Oprah. And a tsunami wave of neverending wwwaahhhhh!!!!!!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad it was a nigger who batwinged it so we don't have to listen to the endless wailing of the niggroe community.

Well, bye, Banko, whatever the hell you were! It no longer needs to worry about anyone using its unpreferred pronouns!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least the TrayGone book will be far more useful than the nigger ever was. I suspect I may be able to get about 20 fire lights out of that.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm so glad it was a nigger who batwinged it so we don't have to listen to the endless wailing of the niggroe community.

Well, bye, Banko, whatever the hell you were! It no longer needs to worry about anyone using its unpreferred pronouns!
    Is "Nigger" a pronoun ? I was behind the bleachers getting shitfaced that day.
    I never worried about my command of the English language back then....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger mammy secretly fantasizes about her sprog getting kilt by a white cop, white security guard, or white civilian. Instant, guaranteed mega nigger lotto jackpot, plus the sprog who probably beat her ass too in its life of crime is deleted forever. Win-win for the mammy. And the baby daddies get in on it too - a nigger buck sperm donor who never even saw its sprog in its life will come out of the woodwork if the sprog gets made good and cry crocodile tears about how much it loved lil' Jamal. All nigger tears are crocodile tears.

There was a case, in Baltimore, I believe, where a nigger mammy gave her 12-year-old sprog a realistic-looking toy gun and told him to wave it at the po-po. Po-po didn't take the bait and wrangled the niglet alive. The mammy set up her own son for death just so she could get money and sympathy. But they're "just like us."
    I love when that happens. The baby daddy, who wouldn't recognize his sprog if he tripped over it and didn't pay a cent in chile suppo't, is overcome with grief and stands there trying to squeeze out some crocodile tears. It's always a good show.

However, I think we need to take this heinous murder of the he/she groid, who only "may" have been stealing, more seriously. We know "Black Lives Matter" but did you know that tranny lives are actually SACRED? Maybe there is some planet where they are worshipped, like cows in India.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trannies- Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	545.0 KB 
ID:	22631
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    However, I think we need to take this heinous murder of the he/she groid, who only "may" have been stealing, more seriously. We know "Black Lives Matter" but did you know that tranny lives are actually SACRED? Maybe there is some planet where they are worshipped, like cows in India.
    Would Lizzo be worshiped in India ? She's definitely untouchable here...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Would Lizzo be worshiped in India ? She's definitely untouchable here...
    Lardzo would get a lot of respeck in AfricoonLand.

Name:	lardzohippofh.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	22633

*I mean no insult to hippos which are magnificent creatures who know how to deal with niggies.*

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ohhh so now it's "war on the poor"

The coonmunity is up in arms that one of their protected class of criminiggers got iced violating the rights of others. Typical...

"Banko" ( noggrafied name if ever there was one) , is smiling in its selfies with all its jurry stuffed everywhere possible on its face... it's obviously being crushed by its "poverty"

Thank god it was another groid that capped this fool...

gotta love the comments..

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Never fear, I am sure the owner of the store is white and did something neglectful (like hire a nigger security guard” according to Mista krump.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Book deal. GoFundsMuh. TV special. Documentary film. Lecture circuit. Guest appearances on Oprah. And a tsunami wave of neverending wwwaahhhhh!!!!!!
    I can’t help but womder what could possibly be in this book? Of course I will never know but I would like to guess the names of a few chapters:
    1. Trayvon gets shot into a sow afta a night of malt likka and KFC
    2. Trayvon learns to count to ten in 3rd grade
    3. Trayvon rapes his first fat white bitch n sheeeit
    fo. Trayvon was bouts ta become an astronaut when he wuz shot ta def fo doosin nuffins.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Holeee sheeit! I mean, I do know that sows can be somewhat lacking in maternal instinct, but damn - that's cold.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lardzo would get a lot of respeck in AfricoonLand.

Name:	lardzohippofh.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	22633

*I mean no insult to hippos which are magnificent creatures who know how to deal with niggies.*
    Lizzopotamus, burning up some calories, for a change.
    Is she related to Sheila Jackson-Lee ?

Name:	Sheila Jackson Lee Hippo.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	22634

24. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half those commenting in the NY Post article were referring to Banko as a "She".
    Really, assholes ? And now this nigger thief is "The Poor" ? There's two leftist narratives,
    that you can slam right in your commie ass. GFYM !

26. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since they were both niggers are they sure he wasn't just training the other nigger for the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast