Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Science nigger Neil deGrasse Tyson Scientifically Explains Why Whites Resemble Monkeys More than Niggers

Neil deGrasse Tyson Uses Science to Show Why Whites Resemble Monkeys More Than Blacks

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson issued a response to racists who compare Black people to monkeys, and he used former president Barack Obama as an example.

Speaking to VladTV, Tyson explained why white people look more like monkeys than Black people.

"I know you did an interview recently [about] the racist things people have said about Black people and monkeys and so forth," Vlad said. "But you said when you scientifically look at white people [you said] monkeys are hairy, and white people are the hairiest people…"

"On Earth," Tyson said, completing the host’s sentence.

When Vlad, who is white, admits, "I am really hairy," Tyson said he does not "shave at all," before pointing out that white people tend to have neck and chest hair.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ch/ar-AA1aL3In
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a minute in and was done. That was really scraping the bottom of the libtard barrel. I've never seen a white that I thought fuck you look like a chimp. I've never seen a nigger that I thought fuck you don't look like a chimp. I'll go with my observed opinion thanks.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhhh, so you’re hung up on lips? Let’s compare the IQs of niggers to chimpanzees, then do the same with white people. Sorry nigger, you are right there with monkeys.

Listen to this white cuck by the way kissing this nigger’s ass.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post