Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

All the Parts of a Great Vid.. Ventilated Nog, Screaming Mudshark, Triumphant Cops AND GREAT ACTION

Filthy nog gets ventilated by no fewer than 15 rounds and captured by high-def dash cam. One cop shows incredible smarts, courage and aggressiveness in perforating this nigger beast.. Just WOW.... The other, who was better positioned, gets hit for his lack of situational awareness. All the while the land whale mudshark screams 'What the fuck', 'What the fuck'... Truly sad she did not wonder into the line of fire.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (60).png 
Views:	421 
Size:	371.9 KB 
ID:	22613

https://vidmax.com/video/219847-rout...eing-shot-dead
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have it on good authority that this nigger was about to turn its life around. I wonder how many lil evil nigger spawn it had already sired before being made good.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have it on good authority that this nigger was about to turn its life around. I wonder how many lil evil nigger spawn it had already sired before being made good.
    I look at that mudshark and my bet it it's got a nig-parasite inside of her... Too bad she did not wonder into the line of fire and join her pet radiator hose..
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The deputies got in each other's way, at the critical moment. That jig should have been catching rounds halfway out
    the car door, with no angle to score a hit. Soon as police see wool, it should be considered a felony stop, with all
    proper precautions taken. And please guys, save a few rounds for the 'shark next time....

5. Likes Kagman, Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I especially enjoyed the cops leaving the carcass hanging out of the car to bleed out.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I especially enjoyed the cops leaving the carcass hanging out of the car to bleed out.
    How SWEET that was!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I wasn't going to watch the video since I feared having my ear drums blasted by nigger screeching, but after reading that I decided I had to look. I needed a pick-me-up today.

Too bad the sloppy mudshark slut didn't catch a slug too.

Okay, who wrote this one?

That was hard to watch.........50 times. Should have gone ahead and plugged the mudshark too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger went from being a bad nigger to a good nigger real fast! Only thing that could have made it better would be the crying mudshark whore getting splattered by a truck when she ran out into the street.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Too bad the sloppy mudshark slut didn't catch a slug too.

Okay, who wrote this one?
    I wish I could take credit for that one.... The burner getting popped is a recurring theme in almost all of the comments, tho.... As @heywood says, 'Great minds think alike' lol

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Nigger went from being a bad nigger to a good nigger real fast! Only thing that could have made it better would be the crying mudshark whore getting splattered by a truck when she ran out into the street.
    Icing on the cake it would have been.

"Black mens get da best wyte wimminz". Shark didn't even drop her ciggie.

"Din haf ta kill mah nigger!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME!!! Happy days.... I agree, too bad the sloppy mudshark didn't catch a slug too!

Great head shot too..... Nothing funnier than nigger brains curdling on the asphalt.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    AWESOME!!! Happy days.... I agree, too bad the sloppy mudshark didn't catch a slug too!

Great head shot too..... Nothing funnier than nigger brains curdling on the asphalt.
    Fortunately nigger brains leave only a tiny wet spot to clean up.

20. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the crows LOVE it!