Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two Philly niggers escape from NU, niggeress charged with helping them escape

So a nigger helps two niggers escape, and it could get out on $50,000 cash if enough drug dealing homies help it escape too?

Two people face felony charges after authorities accused them this week of helping two inmates escape a Philadelphia correctional facility – one of whom was captured Thursday night.

Philadelphia police arrested and charged Xianni Stalling Wednesday with criminal conspiracy, escape, hindering apprehension and criminal use of a communication facility, the Municipal Court of Philadelphia County’s criminal docket shows.

She was arraigned early Thursday, CNN affiliate WPVI-TV reported. A municipal court judge set her bail at $500,000, court records show.
    Police did not say how Flores-Huerta allegedly aided Ameen Hurst, 18, and Nasir Grant, 24, in their escape. The US Marshals Service arrested Grant Thursday in the Philadelphia neighborhood of Strawberry Mansion.

Grant and Hurst broke out of the Philadelphia Industrial Correctional Center Sunday night through a “deliberately cut” hole in the holding facility’s recreation yard fencing, according to the Philadelphia Department of Prisons.

The men had been missing for nearly a full day before the facility’s staff noticed.
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/us/wo...unt/index.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	230511155849-xianni-stalling-charged.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	22607

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	230509103028-philadelphia-escapees-manhunt-split.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	22606
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the faces of those stupid angry sneaking animals. I despise them all, young or old, male or female.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are lots of stank sheboons and buffarillas working as corrections officers, who make money smuggling phones,
    drugs and other contraband to the inmates. Xiani probably brought in an 18 volt Hackzall in her muh poosy....

5. Likes Groid_Rage, Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average corrections buffarilla could probably sneak a table saw in by sticking it up her fat rump.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    Look at the faces of those stupid angry sneaking animals. I despise them all, young or old, male or female.
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genius move! Put niggers in charge of jailed niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    Ditto that my brother

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Genius move! Put niggers in charge of jailed niggers!
    The nigger buck inmates breed the mammy sow guards, too.
    Meet the 4 female prison guards who were impregnated by Black Guerrilla Family inmate Tavon White

Black Guerrilla Family leader Tavon White was able to run an illegal operation while serving time in the Baltimore City Detention Center. White and his crew sold drugs, weapons and other contraband while in the jail. According to the Baltimore Sun, one BGF inmate took a photo holding Grey Goose vodka, shrimp, and champagne while in the cell.

Prosecutors claimed White and his gang made up to $16,000 per month as a $10 bag of marijuana would cost $50 in jail.

But their operation was aided by several guards who allowed the contraband to enter the jail. Four of those guards were females who had sexual relationships with White. He impregnated four officers with five kids.

Meet the women who fell in love with an inmate and decided to make him their baby’s father.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers guarding the niggerhouse, what could go wrong?

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucking snake head fest. Put them in a crate and send them back to Africa. They can then thrive without wicked whitey keeping them down ! The average sow after its tenth niglet could probably get a gallon of contraband stuffed up its frontal shit box.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Sandy liked this post