Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Country singer nigger Jimmie Allen's manager accuses him of unwanted muh dik rape

Country Star Jimmie Allen Accused of Rape, Sexual Abuse by Ex-Manager

Country music star Jimmie Allen is being accused of rape and repeated sexual abuse and harassment by his former manager.

Variety reports that in a lawsuit filed Thursday in Tennessee federal court, the ex-manager accuses Allen of subjecting her to a “torrential cycle” of abuse and harassment during an 18-month period between 2020 and 2022. Variety details in depth the unnamed woman’s story, including allegations that Allen raped her while choking her, even as she said “no” and tried to push him away during repeated sexual interactions.

During one trip to Los Angeles for Allen’s 2021 appearance on Ellen, he allegedly groped her breasts on the plane, pushed his erect penis against her body, and masturbated in front of her. In the car after the taping, she says he forced his fingers into her vagina.

Allen, 37, also allegedly raped the same woman during a different work trip to Los Angeles in 2021 while he was appearing as a celebrity guest on American Idol. The woman—who is identified as “Jane Doe” in the lawsuit—says she woke up naked in her hotel bed in severe pain and memory fog, and that Allen was laying next to her and insisted she take a Plan B pill. Per Variety, “she realized she had lost her virginity through no choice of her own and felt she had betrayed her faith.”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmie...-by-ex-manager
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like a money grab, after consensual muh-dikkery. "He raped her a second time" ?
    How the fuck does she let that happen ? These @metoo whores are as despicable as the niggers
    they fucked.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet, she kept showing up for more? Nah, I’m tired of these stories. You don’t get unwanted muh dikked repeatedly over 18 months and keep coming back for more.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should have taken garden shears to his nigger dick.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Funny thing is CW stars, at least the human ones, are usually modest about sex. This mullion is more like a cRapper.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get it.

My boss also robbed me of my precious virginity and sexually abused and raped me "regularly" all over the place, including at "red lights(!), in green rooms, on airplanes, and other places", It was terrible and I was traumatized but there was nothing I could do about it.

After two years of this, I quit my job or maybe I got the boot. Even though I went along with all the non-stop rape and muh dikkin' now I want to get paid for it. Oh, wait - wouldn't that make me a prostitute?

Have we not yet seen the height of this #MeToo insanity?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I get it.

My boss also robbed me of my precious virginity and sexually abused and raped me "regularly" all over the place, including at "red lights(!), in green rooms, on airplanes, and other places", It was terrible and I was traumatized but there was nothing I could do about it.

After two years of this, I quit my job or maybe I got the boot. Even though I went along with all the non-stop rape and muh dikkin' now I want to get paid for it. Oh, wait - wouldn't that make me a prostitute?

Have we not yet seen the height of this #MeToo insanity?
    I was thinking about you after watching this episode of "Heartland Homicides" about the Canadian woman Abbie Speirs of Yellow Grass, Sask. who was killed by her "partner" by being stabbed 55 times, then he set her ranch house alight in some small town. Well you had to watch over half the show to find out her killer was a local nog named Kevin Okafor. They had the usual stuff about how she was so great and the community ralloied around ehr after she croaked and even established a local holiday after her. Then all these feminists lectured us who they need special laws to protect the women from their abusive partners yadda yadda. Of course no one mentioned that maybe these good pleasant Canadian women should avoid the groid for obvious reasons that anyone here can tell them

8. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I was thinking about you after watching this episode of "Heartland Homicides" about the Canadian woman Abbie Speirs of Yellow Grass, Sask. who was killed by her "partner" by being stabbed 55 times, then he set her ranch house alight in some small town. Well you had to watch over half the show to find out her killer was a local nog named Kevin Okafor. They had the usual stuff about how she was so great and the community ralloied around ehr after she croaked and even established a local holiday after her. Then all these feminists lectured us who they need special laws to protect the women from their abusive partners yadda yadda. Of course no one mentioned that maybe these good pleasant Canadian women should avoid the groid for obvious reasons that anyone here can tell them
    I remember being shocked when I found out how many Niggergerians and other Africoons somehow knuckled their way to the Canadian prairies. Is there a corner of the globe they don't infest, other than maybe Antarctica? Even I never heard of "Yellow Grass, Sask." but somehow the niggers find their way there.

I didn't hear this story but feel fairly confident she wouldn't have ended up with 55 stab wounds (you know how much stamina that takes?) had she found a YT out there. Of course, they won't mention how dangerous niggers are in general, and Africoons in particular.

He will be eligible for parole after he serves 16 years in prison.
    Sure. Why not? They used to hang murderers here, until 1998. Now they coddle them, espcially if they're niggers. I don't mind my taxes helping to keep the thing comfortable during its tour of duty. I can only hope it might get justice in the slammer.

Oh, well - burn the coal and you're sure to pay the toll.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africoonsaskatchewan - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	22599
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't even know there were niggers who sang country. Could've sworn they'd all think it was too "raycis" but then again, they think opera and classical is raycis too, and some nigglet just got the award for youngest opera singer to ever live, so wtf do I know?
    I know this: Never take a nigger's word for anything. They don't even know what they're talking about and they're only thinking of murdering and robbing you.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the accuser is a Jane Doe, she might be a nigger too.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Same here, prolly a sow. WGAFF about her?

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Considering she put up with being sexually assaulted and raped for two years I'm thinking it's a sow. Unlike higher primates, sheboons are always in estrus and she only blew the whistle when she caught the nigger muh dikkin other hoes.

17. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing is CW stars, at least the human ones, are usually modest about sex. This mullion is more like a cRapper.

oh the next big YT institution niggers get to take a steaming dump on ! File under niggers ruin everything ...

I 'll go with mudshark for now. And don't they use "Jane Sow" for anonymous niggettes ?

19. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should have taken garden shears to his nigger dick.
    Or a BLOW TORCH!!

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    I didn't even know there were niggers who sang country. Could've sworn they'd all think it was too "raycis" but then again, they think opera and classical is raycis too, and some nigglet just got the award for youngest opera singer to ever live, so wtf do I know?
    I know this: Never take a nigger's word for anything. They don't even know what they're talking about and they're only thinking of murdering and robbing you.
    Other than Charlie Pride I never heard of any either, but I don't follow country music. Now of course, niggers horn in since they're trendy. If they are morbidly obese AND niggers, they've got it made since they've ticked two boxes on the Libtard check list.

Name:	ACM Awards 2023 Miranda Lambert leads star-studded acts.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	331.5 KB 
ID:	22614

2023 ACM Awards

Gazing into each other's eyes: The husband-and-wife duo, Michael Trotter Jr. and Tanya Trotter, faced one another for the intimate performance
    Eww.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they are morbidly obese AND niggers, they've got it made since they've ticked two boxes on the Libtard check list.
    That vile, obese sow Lizzo seems to get worshipped even more for being a whale than for being a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember being shocked when I found out how many Niggergerians and other Africoons somehow knuckled their way to the Canadian prairies. Is there a corner of the globe they don't infest, other than maybe Antarctica? Even I never heard of "Yellow Grass, Sask." but somehow the niggers find their way there.

I didn't hear this story but feel fairly confident she wouldn't have ended up with 55 stab wounds (you know how much stamina that takes?) had she found a YT out there. Of course, they won't mention how dangerous niggers are in general, and Africoons in particular.

Sure. Why not? They used to hang murderers here, until 1998. Now they coddle them, espcially if they're niggers. I don't mind my taxes helping to keep the thing comfortable during its tour of duty. I can only hope it might get justice in the slammer.

Oh, well - burn the coal and you're sure to pay the toll.

Name:	africoonsaskatchewan - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	22599
    I just added her to the Mudshark Mortuary http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...w-Africoon-Boo

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post