Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Neelys family wants Daniel Penny in prison. Of course they do.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daniel Penny should LEAVE "new yawk shitty" and MOVE to Florida!!

4. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Daniel Penny should LEAVE "new yawk shitty" and MOVE to Florida!!
    He should have never been there in the first place. You surround yourself with niggers and you put yourself at risk one way or another

6. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That worthless nigger had a long history of violent crime, including the attempted kidnapping of a 7-year-old girl and repeatedly punching elderly people in the face. None of this has ever been mentioned by any "mainstream" news outlet, including CBS, the New York Slimes, the New York comPost, MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News (which has gone full libtard/nigger worship after firing Tucker Carlson). They're all controlled by the same people and all guilty of working together to cover up this nigger's violent criminal history. The nigger's criminal record has only been reported by alternative media sources that are not under central control. Those are the only sources that tell the truth.

It is a FACT, not my opinion, that this nigger eventually would have murdered someone if it hadn't been stopped. Daniel Penny is a hero and a crime-stopper who acted 100% in self-defense.

The nigger's fambly are the lowest, phoniest, most hypocritical subhuman vermin that ever existed. None of them took their beloved homeless nigger relative in or gave him any kind of help. They left him to rot on the streets. But now that he's daed, they're coming out of the woodwork like the cockroaches they are to proclaim their "love" for their dindu saint. Those privileged crybabies are going to get the sweetest nigger lotto deal ever. They're going to get a huge payday over the deff of someone they never cared about.

8. Likes Ignatow , Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He stopped a chimpout in progress. I don't see what the big deal is.

10. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    He should have never been there in the first place. You surround yourself with niggers and you put yourself at risk one way or another
    Tru Dat!! EVERY single time!!

12. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Based on what I’ve already read this nigger had no fambly. The mammy was kilt by a step pappy and the real daddy is a mystery which is the norm for niggers. Every news article I’ve read has been full of lies on this nigger, I bet the unnamed “fambly” in this article isn’t even real or is lying for the ghetto lotto.
    I don’t have high expectations for the marines freedom but he did a good deed by choking this nigger out. Apparently hate speech isn’t free speech but verbal threats are perfectly fine when a nigger does it according to the nigger lovers. These nigger coddlers are incapable of admitting this was another worthless violent nigger with dozens of videos being unearthed of it assaulting people, including old ladies and pride rallies.
    I don’t know how these people can stand to defend these fucking niggers. Most of the people defending him seem to fit in the “but I did have breakfast” level of awareness so no point talking to any of them. They’ll never get it even when a nigger murders them.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like for Daniel Penny to get a medal of honor and a free pass to ride the NY subway for life!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d like for Daniel Penny to get a medal of honor and a free pass to ride the NY subway for life!
    Penny should have stuck to the hand-to-hand instruction he was taught in the Corps, because that MMA submission shit isn't a
    good fit for NYC. No referee, and niggers everywhere = a field goal kick in the head, when you're on the ground. In a street fight,
    I like "Inanimate Object Kwon do" - grab wool, slam skull into whatever is handy : light pole, railing, masonry - anything that's hard,
    and doesn't move. Any '80s cop knew, with niggers, hard hits to the head, don't hold back. It's what they understand....

18. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder if the marine will just walk away next time ? Applying morals in the vicinity of niggers is worse than pissing into wind. The fambly is now seeking the golden cash out which they will get no doubt. Niggers are very valuable creatures, good or alive !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Wonder if the marine will just walk away next time? Applying morals in the vicinity of niggers is worse than pissing into wind. The fambly is now seeking the golden cash out which they will get no doubt. Niggers are very valuable creatures, good or alive !
    Bernie Goetz (the guy who shot and wounded four subway niggers that tried to rob him) fled to New Hampshire after the incident, but turned himself in after an appeal from the po-po and a promise that they wouldn't do nuffins to him. Of course the law stabbed him in the back and charged him with four counts of attempted murder. He would have gotten life if he'd been convicted, but luckily he had a human jury of common sense individuals, who acquitted him of attempted murder. He did have to serve eight months for carrying a gun, which is illegal in New York Shitty, but after that he was a free man.

A few years later, there was another incident where a NYC subway nigger pulled a gun on a businessman (presumably white). The businessman pulled his own gun and shot the nigger daed, then walked away. Again the po-po called for the guy to turn himself in. This guy had learned a lesson, though, and kept quiet. He was never found.

22. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post