Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Afro Genius Shoots 3 Innocent Bystanders in Detoilet Gas Station Because of a $3 Dispute with the Clerk

DETROIT – Detroit police say they’ve arrested a man wanted for shooting three people at a Detroit gas station over the weekend.

The shooting occurred on West McNichols Road and Appoline Street near the Lodge Freeway, and police believe an argument over a $3 refund set the whole thing off.
    The three people shot Saturday were just innocent victims waiting to pay for their items when the gunman, furious over three dollars, took his anger out on the customers around him, shooting all three, killing one man in his 30′s.

“It really is tragic and senseless gun violence,” White said. “Three people who had nothing to do with his dispute decided to stop at a store at three in the morning to get a pop or whatever they were getting, and he’s having a dispute and decided to take it out on those three innocent victims. It’s just unacceptable, so now you’ve got three victims. One’s dead, and then you’ve the victim whose life is over as well. He won’t see the light of day.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...over-3-refund/

They never named the trigger-nigger who was described as "The person arrested was a 27-year-old man, and DPD is seeking charges immediately. Has a history of violent offenses along with mental health challenges (90% of all Niggers), but still was armed with a gun"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detoilet_nog.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	22579
    He reminds me of Kanye!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-09-2023 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mntal health issues is what they say for all of nigger kind and their violence now. They’re all swooning over the poor subway nigger the marine strangled to death. “He was just having a mental health crisis after his 44 arrests and was hungry”. Fuck you liberals and niggers. This one shot 3 over 3 dollars? Well, one for each dollar in reparations he believed he was owed. Good thing is, in Detroit the victims were likely niggers or liberals, so I say give him a quick spanking and set it free to continue its good work.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Mntal health issues is what they say for all of nigger kind and their violence now. They’re all swooning over the poor subway nigger the marine strangled to death. “He was just having a mental health crisis after his 44 arrests and was hungry”. Fuck you liberals and niggers. This one shot 3 over 3 dollars? Well, one for each dollar in reparations he believed he was owed. Good thing is, in Detroit the victims were likely niggers or liberals, so I say give him a quick spanking and set it free to continue its good work.
    I remember the woketurds used to love to say it was whyte privillage to say a suspect was crazy. Now it seems the same woketurds say almost every nigger perp has mental health issues!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wokies, please ! Give it a rest with "Muh mental health issues". That's just an excuse for being a parasite, who's every need
    is YT's problem, plus an enhanced get-out-of-jail-free card, for your wild nigger behavior. We used to call problem children
    "Registered retards" - the theory being that once they were registered, they would bet let go, no matter what they did,
    then handed a spork, and fed.

Name:  Ruprecht.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  3.3 KB