Close

Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We're gonna need a nigger boat! Jaws actor says Hollywood 'diversity & inclusion' sucks ass!

‘Jaws’ star Richard Dreyfuss blasts Hollywood inclusion standards: ‘They make me vomit’

Legendary actor Richard Dreyfuss condemned Hollywood’s new inclusivity standards in strong terms during a recent interview, claiming they make him "vomit." Dreyfuss, who’s starred in "Jaws," "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," and many other classic Hollywood films, blistered the new diversity and inclusion guidelines that will be implemented at the Academy Awards starting next year.
    The anchor stated, "Starting in 2024, films will be required to meet new inclusion standards to be eligible for the Academy Awards for ‘Best Picture.’ They’ll have to have a certain percentage of actors or crew from underrepresented racial or ethnic groups."

She asked, "What do you think of these new inclusion standards for films?"

Not holding back, Dreyfuss declared, "They make me vomit."
    Dreyfuss wasn’t done condemning the inclusion guidelines, saying, "This is so patronizing. It’s so thoughtless and treating people like children."

Hoover asked the actor if the history of slavery and racism in America might justify making "Blackface" a taboo, though Dreyfuss claimed he didn’t think so.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/osc...7f8f31c3&ei=11
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for him. He's had a very long successful career so what does he care what phony bleeding hearts and hypocrites say about him?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody wants to see woke dogshit movies, buy beer with a tranny on the can, or buy insurance from some nigger lovers.
    But somehow, that doesn't stop these woketurd asswipes for a second....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s great to see people come out and tell it like it is! I’ve noticed that that’s starting to happen more and more. What do you only way? These liberal fucks will stop is if you boycott the fuck out of them! I stopped watching new TV shows and going to movies, because of this woke bullshit! I refuse to watch a show that has to have a token nigger and tranny!And that goes double for the commercials!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched, or tried to watch, "Avatar: The Way of Water". I thought the first one was bad with the "YT men are evil" sledgehammering. This one is even worse with the "YT! Now even more evil!"

She asked, "What do you think of these new inclusion standards for films?"

Not holding back, Dreyfuss declared, "They make me vomit."
    Tell us how you really feel, Richard. Don't hold back.

I just hope he doesn't cave and do the apology thing. Everyone who speaks the truth needs stop saying they're sorry for having an opinion that goes against the Agenda.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Good for him. He's had a very long successful career so what does he care what phony bleeding hearts and hypocrites say about him?
    I ALWAYS thought that he was a good actor. Now that I've seen he isn't "woke" I like the guy even more!! Hooper was a good role for him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched, or tried to watch, "Avatar: The Way of Water". I thought the first one was bad with the "YT men are evil" sledgehammering. This one is even worse with the "YT! Now even more evil!"

Tell us how you really feel, Richard. Don't hold back.

I just hope he doesn't cave and do the apology thing. Everyone who speaks the truth needs stop saying they're sorry for having an opinion that goes against the Agenda.
    I'll NEVER apologize. Mocking the "woke" left, niggers and @$$lifters is what gives me PLEASURE in life!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for him for not groveling to the mob. Jaws would also not appreciate being put in a movie with more whale shit floating around the sea!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Good for him for not groveling to the mob. Jaws would also not appreciate being put in a movie with more whale shit floating around the sea!
    Maybe they can do an inclusive remake? Dreyfuss' scientist character can be played by maybe a clowning Jamie Foxx if he ever gets out of the hospital.

Instead of Robert Shaw's riveting, jaw-dropping description of the aftermath of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis (after all, millennials don't know anything about that so leave it out)which had Dreyfuss awestruck, we can have Lil Nas whining about the trials and tribulations of being a gay crossdresser and the lack of respeck and reparashuns given to downtrodden LGBQTXLFTR, etc. niggers. He'll be muh dikked by Jamie Foxx, or vice versa, so we'll have some mandatory same-sex romance.

It will be inferred that the shark is somehow rayciss.

All the victims who get eaten will be ethnic and/or woke - Muzzies, niggers, or coal burners, most with some visible disability for pathos. We will see the devastated families of the victims, wailing and crying about how they migrated to get a better life and had their dreams shattered by a rayciss fish.

The boat will have a doctor, played by Sambo L. Jackscoon - because no movie is complete without him - to counsel the crew through their mental health crises caused by all the raycism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc they go through. He will have an opportunity to ook, "No muthafuggin' sharks on my muthafuggin' ship!"

Roy Scheider will be replaced by some darker-skinned, stacked 24-year-old woman of indeterminate ethnicity, dressed in very short shorts and a tight tank top that shows plenty of cleavage, and who complains about the sexual harassment she endures on ships. The tank top will get wet so she can show her nips. She, of course, will be the one to figure out how to save the day.

How can it miss?
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 05-07-2023 at 06:52 PM.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nobody wants to see woke dogshit movies, buy beer with a tranny on the can, or buy insurance from some nigger lovers.
    But somehow, that doesn't stop these woketurd asswipes for a second....
    I put on some new Tom Hanks movie earlier. I know he’s a liberal shitbag these days but I have liked some of his past movies. Well, halfway in, they are kissing trans people’s asses. I had to turn it off. I’ll probably never watch another Hanks movie again.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they can do an inclusive remake? Dreyfuss' scientist character can be played by maybe a clowning Jamie Foxx if he ever gets out of the hospital.

Instead of Robert Shaw's riveting, jaw-dropping description of the aftermath of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis (after all, millennials don't know anything about that so leave it out)which had Dreyfuss awestruck, we can have Lil Nas whining about the trials and tribulations of being a gay crossdresser and the lack of respeck and reparashuns given to downtrodden LGBQTXLFTR, etc. niggers. He'll be muh dikked by Jamie Foxx, or vice versa, so we'll have some mandatory same-sex romance.

All the victims who get eaten will be ethnic and/or woke - Muzzies, niggers, or coal burners, most with some visible disability for pathos. We will see the devastated families of the victims, wailing and crying about how they migrated to get a better life and had their dreams shattered by a rayciss fish.

The boat will have a doctor, played by Sambo L. Jackscoon - because no movie is complete without him - to counsel the crew through their mental health crises caused by all the raycism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc they go through. He will have an opportunity to ook, "No muthafuggin' sharks on my muthafuggin' ship!"

Roy Scheider will be replaced by some darker-skinned, stacked 24-year-old woman of indeterminate ethnicity, dressed in very short shorts and a tight tank top that shows plenty of cleavage, and who complains about the sexual harassment she endures on ships. The tank top will get wet so she can show her nips. She, of course, will be the one to figure out how to save the day.

How can it miss?
    I would watch this as long as it was a spoof. It actually sounds quite hilarious. The great white shark would be renamed to the rayciss white shark

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Under-represented" isn't niggers. They are over-represented everywhere.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I put on some new Tom Hanks movie earlier. I know he’s a liberal shitbag these days but I have liked some of his past movies. Well, halfway in, they are kissing trans people’s asses. I had to turn it off. I’ll probably never watch another Hanks movie again.
    Hanks is a yawning liberal asshole, propped open with stick, by our wonderful MSM....

20. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched Tom Hanks in Captain Phillips, in which Somali niggerpirates get made good by Navy SEALs. Going to be the last Tom Hanks movie I'll ever watch. Once an actor crosses the line into full libtard, they become unwatchable no matter what character they play. Especially if they insist on only playing libtard characters who share their retarded views on everything, which isn't acting at all.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    "Under-represented" isn't niggers. They are over-represented everywhere.
    I kinda lost it last night when successive commercials had magic niggers. I said loudly that I'm tired of seeing the 13% shown as if they are 80% of the population. Of course it's fat coal black ugly sows. My girlfriend, to her credit, said, yes, as if they can really afford those houses.

I'm tired of seeing nigger wool, smirking she-gorillas cavorting like a hippo, talking about black beauty, health skin, disgusting!

I really have no solution for all of our ills. Even if I move to a quiet, non-nigger place, they are still on media. We're supposed to get along but I choose not to even be in contact with any coon. Because they are just waiting for an opportunity to hurt me!

Even just opening any magazine, there's skinny black bitches passing off as models. Can't live in peace with all these joggers around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I would watch this as long as it was a spoof. It actually sounds quite hilarious. The great white shark would be renamed to the rayciss white shark

How can it miss?
    Mybe Deep Blue Sea really was a bad movie. But at least Samuel L Jackoff got eaten by a really bad CGI mako shark in it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Mybe Deep Blue Sea really was a bad movie. But at least Samuel L Jackoff got eaten by a really bad CGI mako shark in it.
    The shark couldn't take the niggerbabble anymore. Good shark!

Someone had a really good observation about that movie:

All hot white women are stronger than the toughest of male MMA fighters.
    All hot white women want black men only.
    Black guys are always the heros and good guys in a movie(unlike real life).
    White guys are always either nerdy, or the bad guys.
    Not ONE white guy survived to the end of this movie.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hanks is a yawning liberal asshole, propped open with stick, by our wonderful MSM....
    I don't know what else he's said or done, but at least he's saying something about classic books being "edited" so as not to offend weepy snowflakes, obese women, libtards, feminazis, cucks, niggers, and perverts.

Publishers have sparked fury among literary fans in recent months by hiring sensitivity readers to make iconic works 'less offensive' - including removing words like 'fat', 'mad' and 'old hag'.
    (Hanks) added: 'Let me decide what I am offended by and not offended by. I would be against reading any book from any era that says ''abridged due to modern sensitivities''.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rship-row.html

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How can it miss?
    They could have James the nigger hating dolphin make a cameo!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKo_enssAQ

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what else he's said or done, but at least he's saying something about classic books being "edited" so as not to offend weepy snowflakes, obese women, libtards, feminazis, cucks, niggers, and perverts.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I forgot what sickening virtue signalling garbage came out of Hanks recently,
    but. in my eyes, it put the libturd stink on him forever....

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast