Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat die-beetus landwhale hate crime nigger shot and murdered two whiteys "cuz deyz white"

Murder Suspect Executed Victims Because They Were White, DA Says

TULSA, Okla. – A hate crime charge has been brought against Carlton Gilford, who is accused of murdering two men, Lundin Hathcock and James McDaniel, in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler stated that based on evidence, they believe that Gilford shot both men because they were white.
    Gilford faces two counts of first-degree murder for killing Hathcock and McDaniel and two counts of shooting with intent to kill for shooting at two QuickTrip gas station employees.

Investigators revealed that Gilford shot both men in the head from behind and continued to shoot McDaniel, even after he was on the ground, reloading his gun and shooting him in the head again.

Gilford allegedly shot at the QuickTrip workers, but they were not injured. The shootings happened on April 16 at the QuickTrip and a local library.

“The information suggests that race played a role in it and I feel like that is something we can prove, and it is something that a judge or jury obviously needs to listen to. So we will present that information along with everything else,” Kunzweiler said.
    https://breaking911.com/murder-suspe...white-da-says/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horrible. But, it happened in Tulsa Oklahoma. Which means it will get the needle eventually.Ok euthanizes murderous noggs!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Murder Suspect Executed Victims Because They Were White, DA Says

https://breaking911.com/murder-suspe...white-da-says/
    And this happened in Oklahoma?! I thought that niggers knew their PLACE there!!

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tulsa is featured prominently on The First 48, and is tied with New Orleans, and Miami, for having the stupidest,
    most violent niggers in the country, maybe the world. Tulsa niggers are still crying about "Muh Black Wall Street",
    100 years later. "Whitey was jealous, an burnt it down" ? Really, nigger ? If the real Wall Street burned down, how
    long would it take YT to rebuild it ? It would be running at a temporary location immediately, and built back better
    than the original within a few years. If there was anything of value behind "Black Wall Street", it would have been
    reconstituted immediately. It was just a bunch of nigger con men, wearing zoot suits and retard hats, so GFYM...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I avoid the groid like the plague after my experiences in the US Navy and growing up in Chimpcongo. However, I can't say I have ever met any, not one, nigger that wasn't a violent racist shit beast. Not one.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    I avoid the groid like the plague after my experiences in the US Navy and growing up in Chimpcongo. However, I can't say I have ever met any, not one, nigger that wasn't a violent racist shit beast. Not one.
    The best route to take if at all possible. Unfortunately the nogs are bringing niggradom to every facet of society these days, so it's getting harder to stay out of the way.
    If you are of the mettle to protect yourself and those around you , you risk running afoul of the nigger worshiping elements operating within your local government. That's a complete crap shoot.
    Fortunately some localities will fire niggra school offcials once their fail becomes too glaring to ignore, for example. But that's too little too late.

We let them in a long time ago, now we can only harden our defenses against their unrepairable anti-social coonstitution.

or as Whitey's post indicates, Get the fuck away from the groid !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Tulsa is featured prominently on The First 48, and is tied with New Orleans, and Miami, for having the stupidest,
    most violent niggers in the country, maybe the world. Tulsa niggers are still crying about "Muh Black Wall Street",
    100 years later. "Whitey was jealous, an burnt it down" ? Really, nigger ? If the real Wall Street burned down, how
    long would it take YT to rebuild it ? It would be running at a temporary location immediately, and built back better
    than the original within a few years. If there was anything of value behind "Black Wall Street", it would have been
    reconstituted immediately. It was just a bunch of nigger con men, wearing zoot suits and retard hats, so GFYM...
    Even if I give some credit to the nigs, it was just an average sort of downtown area that any similar white town in that era had.
    There were no large multinational banks or stock and bond exchanges or trading houses. So the only walls they had there were jenkem ones.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

"SUSPECT CHARGED WITH HATE CRIME," the Tulsa Police Department in Oklahoma said in a Facebook post this week. "Tulsa County District Attorney's Office charge Murder suspect, Carlton Gilford, with Hate Crime. Two weeks ago we arrested Gilford after he shot 2 people in the back of the head, one at Rudisil Library and the other at QuikTrip. At this time, there does not appear to have been any connection between the victims and the suspect."
    https://www.newsweek.com/fatal-shoot...harges-1798721
    They have comments there but a really tough woke cunt censoring app.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hate crime? I thought only YT could be accused of that, and I'm really surprised the media didn't hide that fact. But you know there will be a bunch of morons yelling, "No wonder! He probably had mental health problems because of all the slavery and raycisms! Not his fault!"

That nigger will die of old age before it gets put down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hatenigger- Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	378.1 KB 
ID:	22574
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the rotten nigger will get to meet ol' Sparky and get some of the Wakandian technology frizzling inside it !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Hopefully the rotten nigger will get to meet ol' Sparky and get some of the Wakandian technology frizzling inside it !
    Will have to look that up. Do some states still light them up Edison style? I thought they all switched to lethal injection. With only a few allowing death by firing squad.
    I wish they would bring the Sparkys back into the game. Suitably gruesome and fitting way to go for a low down nigger scum.

That dim coon looks like it couldn't think its way out of a wet KFC bucket

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really would advocate for bringing back official capital punishment by public hanging. Just to set a very public example for everyone else.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I really would advocate for bringing back official capital punishment by public hanging. Just to set a very public example for everyone else.
    Nothing beats simple. Oak and rope hemp therapy. Enough with rights of criminals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post