Close

Likes Likes:  168
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death of homeless man on New York City subway ruled a homicide

"'I don't have food. I don't have a drink. I am fed up,'" Neely said, according to Vázquez. "'I don't care if I go to jail, and if they give me life in prison … I am ready to die.'"
    whatever you say moonwawka !

Da fambly done open a GoGibsmuh page, and dey axed anybody kin send Ben Crump digits....

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-dies-a...ry?id=99038260

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    I find it interesting how niggers can fall 30 feet and land on their heads and make a full recovery, proving the lack of brain function. Despite that they seem to croak very easily from things respiratory related. Sickle cell also deserves a mention. I suppose their organs are too lazy to function properly.
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Slightly off topic but I hated those NYC street and subway performers --- glance at their performance for a mere 5 seconds they'll harass you for a tip.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtard media swine already casting this as an over-reacion. Why ? Nobody could really know what this nog intended when it said it was ready to go to jail, ready to die .. huh ?

https://abc7ny.com/subway-death-chok...-nyc/13214440/

The vet as well as other witnesses told detectives that Neely had been acting out on the subway car and a sense of fear had taken hold among passengers, but it was a sense of fear of the unknown.

No shit Sherlock, are they supposed to wait until it maims someone ?

Neely had not become violent and had not been threatening anyone in particular. The source said the sense of fear is the type of typical reaction New York subway riders feel when someone is ranting, raving and acting out in the confines of a moving train car (also, police note there is a real fear of surging crime and mental illness that is now coursing through the population of a post-pandemic city).

Oh really The "pandemic" ? Wouldn't have anything to with defunding, denigrating, and defanging the police now would it fucktards ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it interesting how niggers can fall 30 feet and land on their heads and make a full recovery, proving the lack of brain function. Despite that they seem to croak very easily from things respiratory related. Sickle cell also deserves a mention. I suppose their organs are too lazy to function properly.
    niggers are good at explosive power but suck at cardio (except East Africans)

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Here we go:

So we get that the big bad YT bully attacked the poor homeless, mentally disabled nigra. By the way, why weren't any niggers in the car trying to help their fallen homie?
    The only nigger I see doing anything is the one holding the "Ah cain' breeve" nigger's paws.

Are the Libtards going to have the balls to persecute and prosecute an ex-Marine over one worthless nigger? I guess we'll see. In the meantime, get ready for some looting and burning. Maybe a statue can be erected for the groid.

Unfortunately it isn't just niggers, everything you see nowadays is about "mental health issues." Athletes can't compete because they are working on their mental health, etc. As Tony Soprano would say "Whatever happened to the strong, silent type?" Apparently this dindu had autism too, like apparently half the U.S. population.

The hilarious thing is that the libtards are pissed at the nig mayor of NYC for not condemning the Marine who inadvertently batwinged the homeless nigger. Note that in several of the pics the nog is grabbing his muh dik. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lling-response

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Libtard media swine already casting this as an over-reacion. Why ? Nobody could really know what this nog intended when it said it was ready to go to jail, ready to die .. huh ?

https://abc7ny.com/subway-death-chok...-nyc/13214440/

No shit Sherlock, are they supposed to wait until it maims someone ?

Oh really The "pandemic" ? Wouldn't have anything to with defunding, denigrating, and defanging the police now would it fucktards ?
    "Ah beez werkin' on dat!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adams nyc - Google Search.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	344.2 KB 
ID:	22561
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The source said the sense of fear is the type of typical reaction New York subway riders feel when someone is ranting, raving and acting out in the confines of a moving train car
    What normal human wouldn't be fearful of being stuck in a subway car with a wild, ranting, rampaging buck? Everyone knows that at any moment it could whip out a knife and attack, as they so often do. Should everyone wait until they get stabbed to do anything?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What normal human wouldn't be fearful of being stuck in a subway car with a wild, ranting, rampaging buck? Everyone knows that at any moment it could whip out a knife and attack, as they so often do. Should everyone wait until they get stabbed to do anything?

Exactly, and it's not the first time the raging shitbeast attacked humans. It enjoyed beating up old ladies.
    But all the Nig Yawkers want to chimp over it because it ran into someone who could defend himself and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jordan-ne...hokehold-death

Niggacrites !

The 30-year-old vagrant, who once performed as a Michael Jackson impersonator, had been arrested dozens of times – including most recently for vicious assaults on subway riders, court records show.
    In 2021, Neely socked a 67-year-old woman as she exited the Bowery station in the East Village in Lower Manhattan.
    The woman sustained a broken nose, a fractured orbital bone, and "bruising, swelling and substantial pain to the back of her head" in the Nov. 12 attack, according to a criminal complaint.
    Neely pleaded guilty to felony assault Feb. 9 in exchange for a 15-month alternative-to-incarceration program, according to the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. He was supposed to stay in a treatment facility and abstain from drugs.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Exactly, and it's not the first time the raging shitbeast attacked humans. It enjoyed beating up old ladies.
    But all the Nig Yawkers want to chimp over it because it ran into someone who could defend himself and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jordan-ne...hokehold-death

Niggacrites !
    Arrested dozens of times. Yeah.

God, I'm glad I haven't worked in the city in years. I've told Mrs. S I'd have at least been attacked and mugged by now, maybe killed.

Look at all these niggerlovers "protesting" by blocking subway entrances and even standing on the tracks. The trains should have absolutely been made to run on time, just for them.

Name:	13222956_050823-wabc-protests-img.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	22585

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ay/ss-AA1aWKBs
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brace yourself, friends. Cat 5 chimpout a-brewing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to assure a nigger caintz commit crimes is if it caintz breeve. Good work, crimestopper!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daniel Penny is a hero. Believe me that is one PENNY that is worth more than the nigger for sure.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fuck that submission shit, just feed that nigger knuckle sandwiches until he looks like a racoon,
    then kick the shit out of him. Take it from Ole Doc Cizzums - a good boot to the midsection will
    make the turds fly right out of his black ass....

Attachment 22554
    Would be a good choice for the midsection. Then we would be sure that nigger wouldn't produce another one acting the same way.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So true! That's why every time I watch 'C O P S' on TV and see the nigger banging it's head I look at the TV a say 'Go ahead and bang it again nigger...there's nothing up there'.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Arrested dozens of times. Yeah.

God, I'm glad I haven't worked in the city in years. I've told Mrs. S I'd have at least been attacked and mugged by now, maybe killed.

Look at all these niggerlovers "protesting" by blocking subway entrances and even standing on the tracks. The trains should have absolutely been made to run on time, just for them.

Name:	13222956_050823-wabc-protests-img.jpg 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	22585

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ay/ss-AA1aWKBs
    Just wished that train would have done it's job...I'm sure you know what I mean.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. the human is a hero.
    He touched the filthy nigger and now he has monkey pox.
    the chimp has a rapsheet from ny to africa.
    the worthless nigger threatened to kill humans.
    it's nasty father chopped up it's nasty mother to little pieces and stuffed it into a suitcase.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    God damn it, there is no way the guy will get a fair trial. He deserves to be tried by a jury of his peers, not a jury of niggers and niggerlovers.

Neely had been “acting erratically” before the incident but had not attacked anyone on the train before being put in the chokehold, a witness who recorded the encounter told CNN earlier this month. The attorneys for Neely’s family indicated on CNN they wanted charges for other people seen in the video as Neely is held down, but Mills told Cooper the DA’s office has said it has not identified those people yet.
    Neely’s family has criticized Penny’s “indifference.” “He knew nothing about Jordan’s history when he intentionally wrapped his arms around Jordan’s neck, and squeezed and kept squeezing,” the family’s attorneys have said.
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/12/us/jo...rge/index.html

In other words, this Marine was a hero who acted objectively. He saw a threat, and he responded.

Name:	230512105036-02-daniel-penny-surrender-0512.jpg 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	22605
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    God damn it, there is no way the guy will get a fair trial. He deserves to be tried by a jury of his peers, not a jury of niggers and niggerlovers.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/12/us/jo...rge/index.html

In other words, this Marine was a hero who acted objectively. He saw a threat, and he responded.

Name:	230512105036-02-daniel-penny-surrender-0512.jpg 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	22605

really? The nigs expected him to find out the violent felon's history?
    Before reatraining the violent felon, should he first have a long conversation ?
    This man is a hero.

23. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    really? The nigs expected him to find out the violent felon's history?
    Before reatraining the violent felon, should he first have a long conversation ?
    This man is a hero.
    That's how vile the libtard "elites " are now. NEVER interfere with their pets OR ELSE.

Keep it up coon lovers, you're going to infuriate a critical mass at some point. You going to hire criminiggers to protect you then ?

Fat Alvin is their BIGGEST pet of all... its blubber ass didn't even call a grand jury to decide if charges were even appropriate in the case.

25. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast