Close

Likes Likes:  168
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool A good day on the subway my friends, YT chokes out a psycho coon, to GOODNESS !!

Ah... now this is one feel good story.

It's satisfying enough when the popo take down a feral nog, but this is just one human doing society a GOOD service, enjoy !

https://nypost.com/2023/05/02/shocki...on-nyc-subway/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking A, goodnight nigger!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrestling be raysish! Most people don't know it, but wrestling was invented in Ancient Greece. The Ancient Greeks would take bets on how far they could throw niggers. But, niggers stunk so bad that they decided to quit it and just wrestle.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking!!! Unexpected!!! Horrifying!!!
    These news headlines never give up trying to make people think niggers misbehaving is abnormal, comments disabled too. They know if there were comments 90% of them would be saying good riddance and cheering on the human for participating in crime fighting.
    Now I just hope he doesn’t get charged, the niggers will be expecting dey ansuhs.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This news made my fucking day. I used to ride the NYC subway for years, and it was a common occurrence - a drugged and/or homeless nigger harassing random commuters minding their own business. If one of these fuckers didn't like your face for some reason, they'd dedicate their time to you. Myself as a former subway rider, I've been threatened, cursed at, and overall harassed more times than I can remember, simply because some nigger didn't like my face. This thing had 60 offenses, one of them being pushing a person off the platform. The media is advertising this as "Black Michael Jackson-impersonator killed by White man", and the comments are like "tHe sYsTeM fAiLeD hIm", and even worse...."screaming, mentally unstable people are a common NYC sight"....AND THAT IS WHY IT GOT OUT OF CONTROL, because New Yorkers have accepted it. If more niggers would get killed or get their asses kicked for bothering people, this "NYC thing" would've been put to an end long ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woketurd cucks at the NY Post can't get over the "Disturbing footage of the vigilante". This was an ex-Marine,
    who stepped up and wrangled a "Deranged homeless man". Let me guess, he was "Unhinged" ? WTF does that
    even mean ? He was threatening riders on a subway car - a captive audience, stuck in a metal enclosure underground.
    I've seen how scared this makes women, children and elderly people, when they can't escape some chimpout taking
    place a few feet away. It's bad enough to listen to these congoloids jibbering - when they attack, all bets are off....

https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/lawyer...ghter-charges/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I understand the marines going to prison. New York is such a disaster. Nobody is allowed to defend themselves or put their foot down on horrible nigger thuggery. The solution would be so simple but niggers and their coddlers won’t allow citizens to touch their precious weapons of mass destruction. The nigger could have been carrying a mini gun and if someone managed to chokehold the nigger he would drop it and then the story would be “man chokes nigger who was unarmed at the specific time of sprouting bat wings during mental health crisis”.

Really building up a huge dislike of our litigious society when you have an inefficient police force and courts that can’t do their jobs except for when people are put in hopeless situations of self defense. Be killed by nigger or have your life killed by a nigger loving DA.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Be killed by nigger or have your life killed by a nigger loving DA.
    It's coming to that, and the more people choose the former, and the more DAs that try to destroy them, the more DAs may start getting some unwelcome outcomes.
    I don't think Americans are going keep accepting libtard nog pets depriving them of their life and liberty. I hope the hero has a go fund me for a damn good attorney
    and gets a jury of his peers than 12 dumb and vengeful coons.

They know if there were comments 90% of them would be saying good riddance and cheering on the human for participating in crime fighting.
    Now I just hope he doesn’t get charged, the niggers will be expecting dey ansuhs.
    And you are, RIGHT again ! Last night comments were UP , but they didn't like the narrative that was coming out. The vast majority were funny , and supportive of our former Marine !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck that submission shit, just feed that nigger knuckle sandwiches until he looks like a racoon,
    then kick the shit out of him. Take it from Ole Doc Cizzums - a good boot to the midsection will
    make the turds fly right out of his black ass....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot To The Ute.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	22554

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a version in which the person who took the video said the nigger hasn't hit anyone. I know it's hinting that the Marine should not have choked the nigger. But I disagree. Who knows what the nigger has in its pocket.

I'm afraid the liberals are going to charge this hero with something, similar to Nigger Floyd reasoning. Chauvin's support have been sentenced to over 4 years, with Chauvin much more.

The Marine may be charged despite him ensuring the safety of others. I hope not. This is just dirty politics.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I read a version in which the person who took the video said the nigger hasn't hit anyone. I know it's hinting that the Marine should not have choked the nigger. But I disagree. Who knows what the nigger has in its pocket.

I'm afraid the liberals are going to charge this hero with something, similar to Nigger Floyd reasoning. Chauvin's support have been sentenced to over 4 years, with Chauvin much more.

The Marine may be charged despite him ensuring the safety of others. I hope not. This is just dirty politics.

Unfortuantely they'll probably find some nigger in the DA's office to announce the charges so they can signal solidarity with the coonmunity.

Just like they're doing in politics nationwide. I wouldn't be surprised if we see farty joe's tar baby flapping its bootlips about "jushtiff" being served,

saying "let me be clear" when it's doing nothing other than blowing smoke up the ass of the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fuck that submission shit, just feed that nigger knuckle sandwiches until he looks like a racoon,
    then kick the shit out of him. Take it from Ole Doc Cizzums - a good boot to the midsection will
    make the turds fly right out of his black ass....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot To The Ute.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	22554
    That'd be one funny as hell sail foam vidya. That Marine was well trained, and was only expecting the nog to pass out, shouldn't be anything more than involuntary manslaughter
    if they're going after him. Too bad there weren't more boots to simply kick the nigger's ass. The Marine just stepped to the challenge realizing that none of the other riders
    were going to help him. If you don't know the capacities of the opponent then you take your one shot and incapacitate it !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Ah... now this is one feel good story.

It's satisfying enough when the popo take down a feral nog, but this is just one human doing society a GOOD service, enjoy !

https://nypost.com/2023/05/02/shocki...on-nyc-subway/
    Rear naked choke beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S, mufugga!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    This news made my fucking day. I used to ride the NYC subway for years, and it was a common occurrence - a drugged and/or homeless nigger harassing random commuters minding their own business. If one of these fuckers didn't like your face for some reason, they'd dedicate their time to you. Myself as a former subway rider, I've been threatened, cursed at, and overall harassed more times than I can remember, simply because some nigger didn't like my face. This thing had 60 offenses, one of them being pushing a person off the platform. The media is advertising this as "Black Michael Jackson-impersonator killed by White man", and the comments are like "tHe sYsTeM fAiLeD hIm", and even worse...."screaming, mentally unstable people are a common NYC sight"....AND THAT IS WHY IT GOT OUT OF CONTROL, because New Yorkers have accepted it. If more niggers would get killed or get their asses kicked for bothering people, this "NYC thing" would've been put to an end long ago.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here we go:

had a history of mental health issues
    So we get that the big bad YT bully attacked the poor homeless, mentally disabled nigra. By the way, why weren't any niggers in the car trying to help their fallen homie?
    The only nigger I see doing anything is the one holding the "Ah cain' breeve" nigger's paws.

Are the Libtards going to have the balls to persecute and prosecute an ex-Marine over one worthless nigger? I guess we'll see. In the meantime, get ready for some looting and burning. Maybe a statue can be erected for the groid.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ignatow , Defund Welfare, MightyWhite liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even involuntary manslaughter is unfair. Nigger aksed for it. A know it all nigger prosecutor will demand justice, and I hope the Marine is acquitted. Riots? Likely.

I'll bet this mentally unstable nigger had lots of illegal drugs in it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo here we go with the race pimping from Capitol Hill already, from everyone's favorite big booty Latina, no less

Eric Adams slams AOC for calling Marine who put homeless man in fatal chokehold on subway a 'murderer' - as it's revealed Michael Jackson impersonator victim had breakdown after mom was killed

The daid nog sure looks like a Michael Jackson impersonator....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ely-death.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    But he's a good guy because he impersonated Jacko. Wtf.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to the SpielShit movie premier of " I can't breath 2 " coming to an empty cinema near you soon !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it interesting how niggers can fall 30 feet and land on their heads and make a full recovery, proving the lack of brain function. Despite that they seem to croak very easily from things respiratory related. Sickle cell also deserves a mention. I suppose their organs are too lazy to function properly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it interesting how niggers can fall 30 feet and land on their heads and make a full recovery, proving the lack of brain function.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast