Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne "I love steroids" Johnson being sued by some sow for 3 BILLION dollars.

Dwayne Johnson Named In $3 Billion Kidnapping Lawsuit, Facing Charges
    Tranesha Biggers be suing the Rockhead.

Trenesha Biggers, also known as Rhaka Khan, is a former TNA and WWE star that is seeking $3 billion in a lawsuit that names multiple wrestlers, including The Rock, sports stars, businesses, and even the FBI. Her complaint, most of which is made up of those being sued, alleges that those named worked together in a conspiracy to kidnap her and her children.
    I dunno. Tranesha might fail due to the doctrine of clean hands, something no nigger has, what with the warrants and all. So much TNB!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TraneshasuesRockhead.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	245.2 KB 
ID:	22542

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/04/d...t-charges-th1/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even a volcano-nigger like The Rock would go anywhere near Tranesha and her awful family. I'm guessing the pappy/s
    vamoosed once Tranesha "birfed" out her burdens, and/or hit 300 pounds. No one is kidnapping "Raka Kahn" - that thunder
    butt and those tree-trunk thighs ain't moving, unless you're driving a bulldozer. This porker wrote herself a little WWF drama,
    that no one is buying....

4. Likes IseDaDiva, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Not even a volcano-nigger like The Rock would go anywhere near Tranesha and her awful family. I'm guessing the pappy/s
    vamoosed once Tranesha "birfed" out her burdens, and/or hit 300 pounds. No one is kidnapping "Raka Kahn" - that thunder
    butt and those tree-trunk thighs ain't moving, unless you're driving a bulldozer. This porker wrote herself a little WWF drama,
    that no one is buying....
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post