Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite millions of taxpayer $$$ invested in "Safe Streets Program," Baltimore niggers keep shooting each other

Despite triple shooting in Safe Streets zone, Mayor Scott committed to program's efforts

They can keep dumping all the money they want into the never ending, ever consuming money pit called the nigger but they woill never, ever change a damn thing.
    Despite a triple shooting in a Safe Streets catchment zone, Mayor Brandon Scott said the additional $5 million investment remains a priority and said the efforts continue to yield results.
    ".. the efforts continue to yield results." If by results they mean bankrupting America and turning it into a feral nigger playpen, then yes.

“The residents of Baltimore are a little smarter than to think about it in that sense,” Mayor Scott said when asked how the city can trust the $5 million investment would be a fruitful use of money.
    "Fruitful."

“We have to continue to focus on why in the hell people are doing these kinds of things to each other over small things,” he said.
    Why? Because they're niggers.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...ograms-efforts
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Why? Because they're niggers.

And nobody else will ever say it, so it will never be dealt with appropriately.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why it is said 'We were safer back when the Mafia was in charge'. Back then even they didn't put up with the niggers...they took them out...and I don't mean for dinner.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They killed the Inner Harbor goose-that-laid-the-golden-egg, which was a de-facto no nigger zone, and very popular
    tourist destination. Now, all the "upscale" human investors are prey for wild street niggers, the cops don'tdu nuffin',
    and the property values are in the shitter. Some guy on a blog, who had bought a high rise apartment a year before
    the Freddy Grey riots, said "The outside of my building is now like Saving Private Ryan".

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now how can I donate a little something extra to ensure that their nigger removal program continues unabated ? I'd say that was my tax dollars at work right there !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ignatow liked this post