Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Minneapolis Rape Ape Gets Wrangled for 5 Rapes

Only a fucking nigger.
    Man charged with five sexual assaults in downtown Minneapolis
    The criminal complaint references several sexual assaults, at least three, that were allegedly committed by the suspect last month at the Brooklyn Park Target and Cub Foods stores for which he was apparently not charged.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crime-1-12-696x464.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	22531
    Praise Ikechukwu Anuo Oluwinners (Africoon POS Gimmigrant) , 21, is facing two felony counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and three gross misdemeanor counts of fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct for the incidents that occurred in the area of South 3rd Street from Hennepin Avenue to Nicollet Mall.

Additionally, the criminal complaint references several sexual assaults, at least three, that were allegedly committed by Oluwinners last month at the Brooklyn Park Target and Cub Foods stores for which he was apparently not charged.

A community service officer in downtown Minneapolis was flagged down Wednesday around 7:45 a.m. by staff at the Four Seasons Hotel who reported that a man had been sexually assaulting women and stealing their purses, according to dispatch audio
    https://alphanews.org/man-charged-wi...n-minneapolis/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is a "Community service officer" ? A service to the community would be beating this bush nigger with
    a piece of re-bar, until it's eye's popped out.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    WTF is a "Community service officer" ? A service to the community would be beating this bush nigger with
    a piece of re-bar, until it's eye's popped out.
    Coonmunity policing
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rape apes should have their tootsie poles and paws amputated!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Think about how snazzy your truck would look, if you had that nigger's head shrunken (after he dies of natural causes, of course),
    and used it as a hood ornament. You could have various hats and accessories made for it, for some true "Looka me" stylin', while
    cruising around town. Have his balls pickled too - perfect for your trailer hitch. My friend's dad was a WWII Navy vet, who was in
    several African ports. He had a shrunken head made out of a baseball, that the spooks tried to pass off as real, but he bought anyway,
    for a goof. He said there were guys that bought real ones, but not on his ship. He had some cool Nazi souvenirs from Europe as well...
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-30-2023 at 06:16 PM.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise Ikechukwu Anuo Oluwinners
    A Niggergerian to top it off. MN is just overrun with Somalicoons and NIggerian. Keep welcoming those migrants.

In its home shithole, it may well have had its AIDS stick and paws separated from its worthless carcass.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think about how snazzy your truck would look, if you had that nigger's head shrunken (after he dies of natural causes, of course),
    and used it as a hood ornament. You could have various hats and accessories made for it, for some true "Looka me" stylin', while
    cruising around town. Have his balls pickled too - perfect for your trailer hitch. My friend's dad was a WWII Navy vet, who was in
    several African ports. He had a shrunken head made out of a baseball, that the spooks tried to pass off as real, but he bought anyway,
    for a goof. He said there were guys that bought real ones, but not on his ship. He had some cool Nazi souvenirs from Europe as well...
    Not my style.I’ve poisoned rats and shot varmints in my yard.I wouldn’t want a rat head or possom,racoon or coyote as a souvenir.Why a nasty nigger?Atleast the varmints are good fertilizer.Niggers are good for nothin!Land fill!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not my style.I’ve poisoned rats and shot varmints in my yard.I wouldn’t want a rat head or possom,racoon or coyote as a souvenir.Why a nasty nigger?Atleast the varmints are good fertilizer.Niggers are good for nothin!Land fill!
    My friend's dad, a NYC master plumber we called "Gooch", had an assortment of oddities on display in his office - the fake shrunken
    head, his genuine Nazi SS dagger, a Luger, some other German knick-knacks. But the star attraction was the Gooch's bat. We speculated
    it was an African bat (jungle, or Congo), but it was actually a Bensonhurst, Queens bat, that fell out of a roof. He took it to a taxidermist,
    who stretched it's wings out with wires, put a smile on it's face, and spray lacquered the thing. His wife hated it, but all the kids on the
    block thought it was the cat's ass. I was asking his son what happened to that treasured memento, and he said his mom chucked it after
    he passed. People were asking her for years what happened to Gooch's bat...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    and used it as a hood ornament...

I'd put this on my fireplace mantle if I could get a taxidermist to even touch it.

Could use a bone through the nose, but just imagine what the nogs would think when they saw it on a home invasion !

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I'd put this on my fireplace mantle if I could get it taxidermist to even touch it.

Could use a bone through the nose, but just imagine what the nogs would think when they saw it on a home invasion !
    That pop-eyed nigger would also make a great black-o-lantern for Halloween.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ikechukwu Oluwinners huh. What a slimy piece of seregenti Africoon dung name.

So this bastard fingered its victims, then 5 finger discounted their purses.

For the multiple felonies and poosey molesting this vile animal should never walk around in human society again,
    but its Minneapolis so guess they have to give every nibba another chance cuz "George Groid ."

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is no 21 year old even if that sub species achieves sexual maturity at age 7, 7 that is not a 21 year old. Lied through its nose bone to muh dick in jr. high.

19. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Coonmunity service officers" are what replaced the po-po after Minneapolis libtards defunded the police in the name of worthless nigger George Groid. Now niggers are literally free to rape. Hope all the victims were libtards who voted for Biden. Biden voters get what they fucking deserve.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkeyapolis is fucked beyond salvation. Such a shame as during the summer it's a great place if you can escape from the niggers. Spent a day out on the lake jet skiing there last summer. Was really cool. Didn't see a fucking ape anywhere as I didn't venture to the zoo side of town.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOURTH-degree felonies and FIFTH-degree misdemeanors?

What the hell. But I guess SOP for Little Mogadishu's court system.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post