Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM Porker Zyahna "Fatty Boom Boom" Bryant, 500 Ugly Pounds, Ruins White Student's Life

https://nypost.com/2023/04/29/blm-ac...-students-rep/

A hideous 500 pound Black Lives Matter activist allegedly ruined a fellow University of Virginia student’s reputation, accusing her of referring
    to nigger loving piece of shit George Floyd protesters as “speed bumps” and threatening to run them over — only to later admit she may have
    “misheard” the offending comments, due to blubber obstructing her ear canals, according to a report.

UVA student/4H pig contest winner Zyahna Bryant, then 19, was already a high-profile Goodyear Blimp impersonator, when she was rolled past
    fellow student Morgan Bettinger at the July 2020 protest. She then made up a bunch of niggerbabble, that assholes couldn't wait to believe...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buffarilla Monsoon.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	22529

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's planning a lawsuit against the school for this. She needs to sue that coalblack landwhale, as well.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/04/29/blm-ac...-students-rep/

A hideous 500 pound Black Lives Matter activist allegedly ruined a fellow University of Virginia student’s reputation, accusing her of referring
    to nigger loving piece of shit George Floyd protesters as “speed bumps” and threatening to run them over — only to later admit she may have
    “misheard” the offending comments, due to blubber obstructing her ear canals, according to a report.

UVA student/4H pig contest winner Zyahna Bryant, then 19, was already a high-profile Goodyear Blimp impersonator, when she was rolled past
    fellow student Morgan Bettinger at the July 2020 protest. She then made up a bunch of niggerbabble, that assholes couldn't wait to believe...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buffarilla Monsoon.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	22529

"Activist"? Oh, it means it flaps its bootlips energetically and does some chicken-necking when it's not shoving mass quanitities of junk food down its insatiable maw.

That's about the height of activity there will be from that inert massive bag of blubber who can't even reach to wipe its own gargantuan ass.

The only consolation is that it will be daid in a year or two. 'Golath Caskets", get ready for another intake.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    She's planning a lawsuit against the school for this. She needs to sue that coalblack landwhale, as well.
    My God! It’s the burnt stay puft marshmallow man. We need the ghostbusters ASAP!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Judging by this photo, my estimate was off. Make it 550 pounds, on-the-hoof, all ugly...

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will we return to:" You ugly, ugly, fat piece of black nigger shit, how dare you open your mouth?" Follow with steel cable therapy.

These animals have been attacking us since " we're equal and sheeeit" narratives. The only language niggers know is barbarism. I hope that white student win her lawsuit.

Sadly, because of unfortunate circumstances, her contact that was close to niggers have traumatized her. Best to keep them a mile away. Don't say nuffins. Live to fight another day.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My God! It’s the burnt stay puft marshmallow man. We need the ghostbusters ASAP!
    Put a harpoon in that WHALE!!

11. Likes Defund Welfare, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger looks so oppressed with its mammoth ass. All these staypuft speed bump niggers are on Medicaid when they get heart blockage sucking the gibs away until their fambly files the ghetto lotto for the local mortician not having XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL coffins.

No shame whatsoever. Hope the accused girl becomes a chimper.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if she had said what the nigger claimed, she would not have been wrong.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    POS sow. Hanging around with Bernie and lying. Eat more shit nigger, vax up more and get the betes and croak asap.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post