Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Patchwork sow declared a "work of art" by swooning libtards

Being a nigger and/or being a nigger with some freaky deformity guarantees adulation, fame, and fortune now. You need have no talent, accomplishments, or even a brain. Isn't that a kind of reverse raycism?

"Her skin is the most beautiful thing in the world," another fan noted.
    "This woman is absolutely everything," someone chimed in.
    "A work of art!" someone else shared.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pintosow2o.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	22512
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pintosowo.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	508.2 KB 
ID:	22513

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/winnie-har...170858789.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this story recently. It was just so bizarre. I can't even force myself to keep reading some of this shit.
    It's hard to understand how anyone could accept this nigger celebration being shoved down their throat every minute of every day, in every venue, and every way.
    Worship the 13% much libtards?

The media has gone beyond being lefto libtards anymore , they are crossing over into total disconnection to reality to destroy any concept of beauty or what's actually good. f*%K 'em

I don't watch the shit, and I won't entertain their insanity. Lizzo can go eat its own fat sow ass and make a movie about it.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I saw this story recently. It was just so bizarre. I can't even force myself to keep reading some of this shit.
    It's hard to understand how anyone could accept this nigger celebration being shoved down their throat every minute of every day, in every venue, and every way.
    Worship the 13% much libtards?

The media has gone beyond being lefto libtards anymore , they are crossing over into total disconnection to reality to destroy any concept of beauty or what's actually good. f*%K 'em

I don't watch the shit, and I won't entertain their insanity. Lizzo can go eat its own fat sow ass and make a movie about it.
    Niggers are wonderful. If they are niggers with some creepy disability or disfigurement, all hail and drop to your knees, libtards!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a skin condition called vitiligo. There's a new ointment plus oral medication plus phototherapy and the negress can go back being full nigger. Most cases, phototherapy works. You'd be surprised that phototherapy can be used to aid in the treatment of severe arthritis, which I have.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This is a skin condition called vitiligo. There's a new ointment plus oral medication plus phototherapy and the negress can go back being full nigger. Most cases, phototherapy works. You'd be surprised that phototherapy can be used to aid in the treatment of severe arthritis, which I have.
    Yes, I know. It's what Pedo Michael Jackscoon pretended turned him whiter than I am, evenly and perfectly. I think this sow is hoping for the same.

I worked with a YT who had it but didn't think it was a reason to parade around showing it off and garnering admiration. No one cared one way or the other.

These days if a person has anything wrong with them and especially if a nigger does, the libtards go crazy in their fawning and wails of "So brave! So daring!"

Sorry about the arthritis. I hope you finding some relief.

7. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ise, these days the arthritis is in control. A new class of drugs called biologics came around 1999 and things changed. Unfortunately, one of my meds has an ad of a mudshark getting married, and there was a meeting and jiving of the families. But I'm sure there's a lot of MD-PhD niggers who developed this great medicine.

I forgot nigger Jackson had vitiligo. Or maybe he just realized black is ugly, so with money, he did what he could.

We here don't subscribe to nigger worship. Never will a sub-simian be worth anything to me.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post