Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Daylight come, and the nigger go home: Harry Belafonte nigger visited by the Bat Fairy

Singer, Activist Harry Belafonte Dies at 96

Come Mr. Tallyman and tally nigger's bad deeds.
    Singer and actor Harry Belafonte, known for his political activism as much as for his creative endeavors, has died at 96 from congestive heart failure.

The award-winning Belafonte broke through many racial barriers throughout his lifetime and was deeply involved in the U.S. Civil Rights movement of the early 1960’s.
    And now he's "deeply involved" being reamed up the butt by the devil.

As a Black leading man who explored racial themes in 1950s movies, Belafonte would later move on to working with his friend Martin Luther King Jr. during the U.S. civil rights movement in the early 1960s. He became the driving force behind the celebrity-studded, famine-fighting hit song “We Are the World” in the 1980s.
    "We are da woild." Yes, feed the hungry niggers. So they can continue to breed thousands more hungry niggers to feed.

In 1989, fellow actor Sidney Poitier introduced Belafonte at the Kennedy Center Honors.
    Another useless magic nigger, At least Poitier wasn't as good at dodging the Bat Fairy, thankfully.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nte-dies-at-96
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    96. It seems if nigger bucks manage to escape batwinging by the age of 30, they just go on forever.

Nearly 40 years ago to "We Are the World" and back to the beginning of the TV age - "Feed the niggers". It would seem if something hasn't been working for the last 100 years, it's time to give up feeding niggers and pouring money into a bottomless pit.

Anoher ungrateful spook who got all his money from YT.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay someone HAD to have him in the nigger dead pool.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I that that nigger was already daid.
    Anyway, I’d like to see some real nasty nigger like Samuel l Jackson,Jammie Foxx or whoopie kick the bucket!

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Anyway, I’d like to see some real nasty nigger like Samuel l Jackson,Jammie Foxx or whoopie kick the bucket!
    Any nigger that kicks the bucket is good. But I really want nigger Dre, Eddie Murphy, or Adele's pet gone. Include that mudshark Adele.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    96 years too late but better late than never!

This worthless old spook was the epitome of the real Uncle Tom nigger - the perfect libtard pet who spewed hate at white conservatives like a dog attacking who its massa ordered it to attack, while also sucking white libtard cock. Almost makes one miss Malcolm X (Malcoon N) who at least hated white libtards.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked and indeed, Buck Simian did have him in the nigger dead pool. Buck is gone from the site for over a year so no official winner. Time to cross this crusty old buck off the list.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I've been hoping for that no-talent, obnoxious, ugly nigger to croak for years, but it's still around! He's one of the "celebrities" who vowed to leave the US if Trump got elected. The mouthy, lying old nog never did. He knows which side of his wangs has the most sauce. Where else in the world would this useless, nasty, repulsive silverback get such adulation from the people he hates?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post