Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Five Teen Funk-a-roons Batwinged In Firey Westchester Crash, Taxpayers Rejoice

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/five-k...y-panhandling/

"Panhandling", my hairy white ass ! They were shoplifting, breaking into parked cars, and stealing phones.
    Junior jungle bat Sisters Zahnyiah, 12, and Shawnell Cross, 11, their half-retard brothers AJ Billips Jr., 17, and
    Andrew Billips, 8, and liver-lipped cousin Malik Smith Jr., 16; all ate shit and died March 12, on their way back
    to their Connecticut nigger nest, when Smith, who was driving them, ran off the road on the Hutchinson River
    Parkway in Scarsdale. They were burnt to a nice soot black color, cops said.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crispy Sisters.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	22491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Mammy.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burnt Batwing Hooptie.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	22493

That is some waste, of a perfectly good vehicle. Of course it was rented, then turned over to a teen tard,
    who's driving a shit-wagon full of burnt niggers in hell right now.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a tragedy for the parents that all five of their gibslings croaked without the possibility of a ghetto lotto!
    I bet it wasn’t the first time these niggers were doing this. Sounds like they weren’t driving legally either. I’m surprised comments are enabled for this one, most people don’t give a shit. You see a few trying to make snide remarks to the “fuck those dead niggers” crowd, yet the reality is if it didn’t happen today it was going to happen soon. You can’t save these niggers, you should just be glad they didn’t have any human victims.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worthless parasites, every one of them. I'm glad they're all dead.

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever wonder why full grown ratchets, sheboons and buffarillos are nearly hairless, like some sort of 300 pound chihuahua ?
    It's their awful mammies, twisting their pubes into mickey-ears, brillo puffs, and "box weaves" : Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
ID:	22494
    This results in the biggun's adorning their melons with bizarre hair-hats later in life : Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
ID:	22495
    The upside is that these atrocities against hairdressing are highly flammable...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/five-k...y-panhandling/

"Panhandling", my hairy white ass ! They were shoplifting, breaking into parked cars, and stealing phones.
    Junior jungle bat Sisters Zahnyiah, 12, and Shawnell Cross, 11, their half-retard brothers AJ Billips Jr., 17, and
    Andrew Billips, 8, and liver-lipped cousin Malik Smith Jr., 16; all ate shit and died March 12, on their way back
    to their Connecticut nigger nest, when Smith, who was driving them, ran off the road on the Hutchinson River
    Parkway in Scarsdale. They were burnt to a nice soot black color, cops said.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	26 
ID:	22491Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
ID:	22492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burnt Batwing Hooptie.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	22493

That is some waste, of a perfectly good vehicle. Of course it was rented, then turned over to a teen tard,
    who's driving a shit-wagon full of burnt niggers in hell right now.
    Wait a minute. The breeders let the 17-year-old buck who OF COURSE has no license drive around with the troop of niglets?

“The younger children were his siblings” and appeared “nervous” while claiming they were raising money for a youth basketball team, police said.

There was no record of the team.

Investigators probing last month’s crash noted that the children, who lived in Derby, were not enrolled in school at the time of their deaths.
    Lying, stealing niggers? That can't be true.

Smith’s father, Malik Smith Sr., previously told CBS that he warned his son to stop driving around without a license or permit.
    He just "warned" him? Can't beat that nigger parenting. I think my parents may have somehow found a way to stop me from illegally driving around.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    $millions in future tax dollars on courts costs and NU scholarships have been saved! Truely a blessing!