Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Home owner not charged for shooting at mated pair of Instacart groids.

A man who shot at a Florida couple when they went to the wrong house to make an Instacart grocery delivery will not face charges.

Authorities in Davie, north of Miami, said they will not recommend charges against the shooter, 43-year-old Antonio Caccavale, after determining that his actions were justified by fear.

Mr Caccavale opened fire on Instacart driver Waldes Thomas and his girlfriend, Diamond D’arville, outside his home on 15 April.
    I'd be fearful too if I saw these sub-simians approaching my home:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Instanig charges.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	747.4 KB 
ID:	22487

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-f...142234589.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmmm....

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...012#post239012

I smell a rash coming on here.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hmmm....

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...012#post239012

I smell a rash coming on here.
    IMO, this nonsense with Ubers, food delivery rackets, AirBnb, Home Advisor, and all that have been a major boon (no pun intended) for niggers looking for victims.

The few times I've ordered food from restaurants it's always a local place with one of the staff delivering it. If I need a ride, I call a reputable taxi company and not some random nigger driving his own hoopty, and for sure I would never EVER allow total strangers - especially of the niggroe species - to occupy my home.

Has common sense and the instinct for self-preservation gone the way of the dodo? Is the need to be seen as woke so powerful that it allows people to get into a car with some nigger buck driving?

Would I, while alone at night, get into some anonymous car with nigger at the wheel? Never. What the hell is going on?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, this nonsense with Ubers, food delivery rackets, AirBnb, Home Advisor, and all that have been a major boon (no pun intended) for niggers looking for victims.

The few times I've ordered food from restaurants it's always a local place with one of the staff delivering it. If I need a ride, I call a reputable taxi company and not some random nigger driving his own hoopty, and for sure I would never EVER allow total strangers - especially of the niggroe species - to occupy my home.

Has common sense and the instinct for self-preservation gone the way of the dodo? Is the need to be seen as woke so powerful that it allows people to get into a car with some nigger buck driving?

Would I, while alone at night, get into some anonymous car with nigger at the wheel? Never. What the hell is going on?
    I totally agree. I've done Uber less than 5 times while traveling on business. I've never done Air BnB, I haven't even done Door dash. I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Spotify whatever modern teen sites out there. I'm just old school and grumpy. But that's not the point, really, why would I stay at someone's home that I really don't know? Or ride with a driver I don't know, who could do what they will? I can't believe the 3 fuckers who started Air BnB each have at least $10B - for what, for a company that pimps other places? What makes them rich are the "investors" who drive the price up of their stock, but really, if a meteor hits us, all of that electronic data is useless! These days, the real wealthy get it not from hard work, but from the artificial systems built by the computer industry, an industry that doesn't stop pandering to niggers. I don't mind them getting rich because of whatever luck they had. It's the hypocrisy of using that money and power to say, we're all equal, when they have 20 $20 million homes all over the world. We're equal, they say, when the niggers and border niggers are far away from them, and we have to be bombarded everyday with magic niggers and scholars and joggers?

The previous generation of superrich kept out of politics that they really don't concern them. These days, Soros and his ilk use their money to spread lies and deceit.

All these online services are mostly pretexts for niggers to scope you out, rob you, maybe kill you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I totally agree. I've done Uber less than 5 times while traveling on business. I've never done Air BnB, I haven't even done Door dash. I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Spotify whatever modern teen sites out there. I'm just old school and grumpy. But that's not the point, really, why would I stay at someone's home that I really don't know? Or ride with a driver I don't know, who could do what they will? I can't believe the 3 fuckers who started Air BnB each have at least $10B - for what, for a company that pimps other places? What makes them rich are the "investors" who drive the price up of their stock, but really, if a meteor hits us, all of that electronic data is useless! These days, the real wealthy get it not from hard work, but from the artificial systems built by the computer industry, an industry that doesn't stop pandering to niggers. I don't mind them getting rich because of whatever luck they had. It's the hypocrisy of using that money and power to say, we're all equal, when they have 20 $20 million homes all over the world. We're equal, they say, when the niggers and border niggers are far away from them, and we have to be bombarded everyday with magic niggers and scholars and joggers?

The previous generation of superrich kept out of politics that they really don't concern them. These days, Soros and his ilk use their money to spread lies and deceit.

All these online services are mostly pretexts for niggers to scope you out, rob you, maybe kill you.
    The worst part is that all the companies pimping out jobs and homes say they've done the research and vetted all these places and people. That is a lie.

I always think of this libtard cuck and wife who hired some nigger through Home Advisor, which didn't bother finding out that the nigger was a druggie felon, of course, and the groid trashed the property.

If you want to skip most of the cuck whining, start at 1:20 to see the coked-up nigger smashing the property to pieces, so long and hard the nigger finally collapsed. "Trusted platform" - right.

HomeAdvisor even boasts of an "extensive screening process to ensure every business in our network is reputable."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news...hes-up-garage/

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just like any other dangerous varmint/predator,niggers need to be kept away from human dwellings! Not only shouldn’t the homeowner face charges, he should be awarded with a few boxes of ammo for next time!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I totally agree. I've done Uber less than 5 times while traveling on business. I've never done Air BnB, I haven't even done Door dash. I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Spotify whatever modern teen sites out there. I'm just old school and grumpy. But that's not the point, really, why would I stay at someone's home that I really don't know? Or ride with a driver I don't know, who could do what they will? I can't believe the 3 fuckers who started Air BnB each have at least $10B - for what, for a company that pimps other places?
    Fuck AirBnB - You want to run a motel ? Buy one. The reason people buy homes in single family zoned areas is to stay as far away
    from transients and nigger scum as possible. There's nothing stopping ISIS or Al Qaeda from staging a terrorist attack from one of
    these rentals. One of the foundations of law enforcement work is the hotel/motel license plate check, to see what trash just rolled
    into your town. These POS local governments are all-in on this Air BnB horseshit, so they can get a slice of the rent. They're the ones
    who should be sticking up for our zoning restrictions, ffs...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Instanig charges.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	747.4 KB 
ID:	22487

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-f...142234589.html
    Wheh ben crump beez at?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fuck AirBnB - You want to run a motel ? Buy one. The reason people buy homes in single family zoned areas is to stay as far away
    from transients and nigger scum as possible. There's nothing stopping ISIS or Al Qaeda from staging a terrorist attack from one of
    these rentals. One of the foundations of law enforcement work is the hotel/motel license plate check, to see what trash just rolled
    into your town. These POS local governments are all-in on this Air BnB horseshit, so they can get a slice of the rent. They're the ones
    who should be sticking up for our zoning restrictions, ffs...
    Exactly! On one of my court shows some teennigger rented an Airbnb for one night. The owners told him "No Parties" and he agreed, then put a flyer for hte party he was going to have there which said "BYOE" (Bring Your Own Everything) His whole troop of wild niggers knuckled over there, got drunk/high, trashed the place and shot guns, leaving bullet holes in the floor and walls.

If people want to live next to a cheap, sleazy motel in a high-crime area they will do so. They pay a high price to buy houses in nice areas because they want it clean, quiet - in other words, nigger-free.

This was a very nice area and the neighbours were furious, quite rightly, at having a pack of destructive groids chimping all night. I'd be furious too if my neighbours let scumbags and niggers run amok next door to me.

Anyway, the home owners were suing the nigger because the place looked like a crack den and they ruined Grandpa's table because they didn't use coasters for their drinks and butsted up the tacky Venetian plaster they had AND of course their insurance wouldn't pay for it isnce they were using their home as a business. Good.Their neighbours no longer speak to them and they had to take their trashed house off the AirBnB market because it needs 50K in repairs.
    I wonder if they learned something about dealing with niggers.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll confess to sometimes being too lazy to cook and just wanting to grab something at a takeout, but I can at least drive my ass there and pick it up myself. The "convenience," or should it be COONvenience, of delivery and "saving" a tiny bit of effort in exchange for potentially having a nigger come onto your property and case the place just isn't worth it.

As for AirBNB, it needs to be renamed AirTNB, because that's what it's become.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    As for AirBNB, it needs to be renamed AirTNB, because that's what it's become.

Good one, Anastasia - Mind if I culturally appropriate that one ?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly! On one of my court shows some teennigger rented an Airbnb for one night. The owners told him "No Parties" and he agreed, then put a flyer for hte party he was going to have there which said "BYOE" (Bring Your Own Everything) His whole troop of wild niggers knuckled over there, got drunk/high, trashed the place and shot guns, leaving bullet holes in the floor and walls.

If people want to live next to a cheap, sleazy motel in a high-crime area they will do so. They pay a high price to buy houses in nice areas because they want it clean, quiet - in other words, nigger-free.

This was a very nice area and the neighbours were furious, quite rightly, at having a pack of destructive groids chimping all night. I'd be furious too if my neighbours let scumbags and niggers run amok next door to me.

Anyway, the home owners were suing the nigger because the place looked like a crack den and they ruined Grandpa's table because they didn't use coasters for their drinks and butsted up the tacky Venetian plaster they had AND of course their insurance wouldn't pay for it isnce they were using their home as a business. Good.Their neighbours no longer speak to them and they had to take their trashed house off the AirBnB market because it needs 50K in repairs.
    I wonder if they learned something about dealing with niggers.
    Niggers have been known to get humans to book AirBnB's, at upscale addresses, and then do a groid invasion numbering in
    the hundreds. They block neighbors driveways, park on people's lawns, and confront police with a whole tribe of stank-a-roons,
    who need a riot squad to be dislodged. Like the "takeovers", and "sundown parties" they advertise on social media, the landscape
    is niggered far and wide. The cops need to get back to fire hoses, German shepherds and baton therapy, which should include the
    owners of these "BnBs".

17. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Good one, Anastasia - Mind if I culturally appropriate that one ?
    Go ahead! Culturally appropriate away!

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s suburban Chicago so who cares? Support and vote for niggers and you get this or worse.

21. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post