Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread

Thread: Tired of them

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Tired of them

I'm a mother currently live in a house with niggers and their nigglets while waiting on approval for my own place, its a roommate situation. My 3 year old is constantly being pushed, kicked, yelled at, etc. by these kids and the parents do nothing. I've stepped in many times to pull them off of my kid, telling them to stop, etc. and it's getting to the point of me wanting to just slap them around so they know how it feels to be bullied but I know it'll cause a chimpout. Any advice? Once we move I've already said I never want my kid to even make friends with them since I've grown up around them and got bullied myself until physically fighting back. I straight up became a racist over time from how they act. God I wish I could find a nigger free state but that's impossible.

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I strongly advise you to find another room to live in with human roommates. Your child's life may depend on it. He's three years old, old enough to be already traumatized. These will be his memories and when he gets older he's going to ask why his mother didn't protect him from being brutalized by niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Racist? No, you’re not, as niggers aren’t part of the human races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a mother currently live in a house with niggers and their nigglets while waiting on approval for my own place, its a roommate situation. My 3 year old is constantly being pushed, kicked, yelled at, etc. by these kids and the parents do nothing. I've stepped in many times to pull them off of my kid, telling them to stop, etc. and it's getting to the point of me wanting to just slap them around so they know how it feels to be bullied but I know it'll cause a chimpout. Any advice? Once we move I've already said I never want my kid to even make friends with them since I've grown up around them and got bullied myself until physically fighting back. I straight up became a racist over time from how they act. God I wish I could find a nigger free state but that's impossible.
    I lived in upstate NY and could often go a week at least without seeing a spook. You'll be surprised if you join the site and ask the members for their experiences. There are MANY nigger free places in the USA. Many !! I'm sorry that you have to suffer from the black death. Niggers are vile beasts that infect everything.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iagree with Diva. Sell a kidney if you have to. Get away from those niggers asap. Three year old niggers have been known to be murderous like the sexually mature ones are (age 12 or so). Good luck.

8. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you record it. Use your phone, an old video camera, doesn't matter. Just get the proof. It's vital to fight back against the nigger plague.
    The more we have to stack against them, the better.
    I recorded the racist nigger working the lobby at my old apartment building, she actually called the cops on me! But when I showed the evidence to the cops and they laugher her off and told me to have a nice day.
    Only niggers and liberals will turn you away. There is still justice in the world, but we're the only ones keeping it alive.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It would be safer living with monkeys

Than your situation. These spooks are dangerous enough outdoors, but if they inside your perimeter then it is extremely dangerous. I get upset when I SEE a nigger outside, on TV, or on the internet.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post