Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face NFL Niggermore Feetsball Playa Odell Beckham Jr. Aperested for Assaulting a Woman in a Vegas Bar.

NFL star named suspect in horrible crime
    Wide receiver recently signed a one-year, $15 million contract with the Baltimore Ravens that includes an additional $3 million in incentive pay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NFL_playa.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	22481
    The contract was well above what experts had declared the market rate for a veteran wide receiver coming off ACL surgery.

Beckham Jr. was recently in Los Angeles spending some of that newfound money at a nightclub named Delilah.

According to TMZ Sports, that’s where a 30-year-old woman alleged that Beckham Jr. approached her and grabbed her around the neck “with light pressure.”

A rep for Beckham Jr. denied the allegations to TMZ.

“A rep for Odell told us they weren’t aware of any investigation and hadn’t been contacted by police. They also vehemently denied Beckham Jr. did anything wrong,” TMZ reported.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...me/ar-AA1a9uFw
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-22-2023 at 01:38 PM. Reason: added icon
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB to da' tenf degree!! Gnomesayin', maing?!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggerfaggot diva Odell used to make me sick, back when I was an NFL fan, sitting in my $40K seats
    behind the Giant's sideline. He was known by many derogatory nicknames, but the "Selfish Tranny"
    was my favorite. I fucking hate NFL nigger wide receivers....