Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

(c)Rapper 'Desiigner' blames muh 'mental health' for whipping out muh dik on airline flight

'Mental health is real guys': Rapper Desiigner says he's checking into care facility after incident in which he exposed himself on a plane

BIX NOOD!

Rapper Desiigner says he has checked into a mental health facility following an incident in which he exposed himself on an airplane.

The 25-year-old musical artist, sources told TMZ, was onboard an international flight this past weekend when he exposed himself.

The Brooklyn, New York native, who was on a flight that was headed back to the U.S. from Tokyo, was admonished by a flight attendant in the incident, insiders told the outlet.

Upon landing in Minneapolis, Desiigner was questioned by police in connection with the incident and released.

Insiders told the outlet that the Panda performer, whose full name is Sidney Royel Selby III, was prescribed medication for an illness and 'believes the medication caused some sort of chemical imbalance.'
    'For the past few months i have not been ok, and i have been struggling to come to terms with what is going on,' he said. 'While overseas for a concert i performed at, i had to be admitted in to a hospital, i was not thinking clearly.'

The rapper said he was given medication and 'had to hop on a plane home' soon thereafter.

He said of exposing himself on the aircraft: 'I am ashamed of my actions that happened on that plane.'

He said that after arriving back in the U.S., he is admitting himself into 'facility to help' with his problems.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sed-plane.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I agree that Mental Illness is real guys! Its real with NIGGERS, since they are naturally born mentally Ill, with defective genetics. Dat NIGGER ain't lyin' ya'll! I couldn't listen to more than 2 seconds of that awful Bix Nood noise LOL!!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    snip it and ship it back to Wakanda. Nobody needs niggers. Not even niggers need niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a mental illness that causes niggers to whip out the AIDS stick? I guess so. Every despicable act is now the fault of "Mental health issues" or "sex addiction". DINDUNUFFIN!!! Not muh faut!!

Insiders told the outlet that the Panda performer, whose full name is Sidney Royel Selby III, was prescribed medication for an illness and 'believes the medication caused some sort of chemical imbalance.'
    Isn't that a regal handle? What medication for what illness? The epidemic nigger Muh Dik Syndrome?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."