Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alvin Bragg says he won't prosecute nigger theft to establish 'racial equity' balance: 'Crime of poverty'

Alvin Bragg promises not to prosecute theft to establish 'racial equity' balance: 'Crime of poverty'

I'm starting to think that America will not survive the nigger. J Robert Oppenheimer was wrong, nuclear weapons are not the destroyer of worlds. Niggers are.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said during his campaign that racial equity needed to be a priority and that he didn't believe thievery should be prosecuted since it was a "crime of poverty."

During the May 2021 meeting, Bragg articulated his intention to focus on racial equity instead of prosecuting theft.

"I grew up with friends disappearing over charges like that (theft) and even if there is an alternative [to incarceration, such as diversion programs, there is a] consequence of disruption for the family. We need to asking, 'Does something make us safer?' And prosecuting a young person, even if it doesn't end in incarceration [such as in diversion programs], in my view does not make us safer," he said. "I think we need to move away from what I would call a crime of poverty."

Bragg was speaking to a group from Young New Yorkers in May 2021. The organization "applies a racial justice framework to… all levels of operations" as it diverts individuals facing charges under the age of 25 from the criminal justice system.
    Bragg said his overall intention was to "Shrin[k] the footprint" of the criminal justice system.

A campaign webpage, which has since been scrubbed, said Bragg believed crimes that disproportionately incarcerate Black people are "morally indefensible" to enforce.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/alvin-...-crime-poverty
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.