Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheborah Latrice gets 40 years for rockfishing her sprogs.

Dare I hope for a crackdown on niggers, finally, even if it took years? This isn't the usual where they are excused for everything due to "mental health crises". I'm sure the pappys are heartbroken.

A Texas ratchet sheboon who admitted to drowning her two niglets in a bathtub and hiding their bodies under a neighbor's home in 2016 was sentenced to 40 years in prison on Monday, authorities said.

Sheborah Latrice Thomas pleaded guilty to two counts of murder in connection with the deaths of her daughter, 5-year-old daughter, Kayiana Thomas, and 7-year-old son, Araylon "Ray Ray" Thomas, according to a press release from the Harris County District Attorney's Office.
    How dumb and lazy are niggers, we ask?

...she put the children's bodies into a garbage can behind the house and went to her job and tried to get her paycheck early, the D.A.'s office said. She then tried to dig a hole for the bodies, but when she couldn't dig a hole large enough, she rolled the bodies under a neighbor's house.
    Mother of the Year, Sheborah:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheborah Latrice Thomas - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	22474

https://people.com/crime/texas-mom-d...nced-40-years/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a prime example of exceptional NIGGER parenting!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Dare I hope for a crackdown on niggers, finally, even if it took years? This isn't the usual where they are excused for everything due to "mental health crises". I'm sure the pappys are heartbroken.

How dumb and lazy are niggers, we ask?

Mother of the Year, Sheborah:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheborah Latrice Thomas - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	22474

https://people.com/crime/texas-mom-d...nced-40-years/
    Wheh da' ghetto lobstah' n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT beez at, MUFUGGA!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason, out of all the countless nigger parenting horror stories, this one knocked me a loop. I couldn't take one of my pets - not a dog or a mouse - drown it, drop it in a trash can, and then go to work, come home, and think, "Oh, maybe I'll dig the carcass out of the garbage and fling it under my neighbour's house."

This beast did just that to her own chilluns. I can't grasp it. I think someone is trying to fool us with all the depictions of well-adjusted, rational, patient, responsible, industrious, generous niggers that flood every form of media out there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    For some reason, out of all the countless nigger parenting horror stories, this one knocked me a loop. I couldn't take one of my pets - not a dog or a mouse - drown it, drop it in a trash can, and then go to work, come home, and think, "Oh, maybe I'll dig the carcass out of the garbage and fling it under my neighbour's house."
    This beast did just that to her own chilluns. I can't grasp it. I think someone is trying to fool us with all the depictions of well-adjusted, rational, patient, responsible, industrious, generous niggers that flood every form of media out there.
    We've had two buffarilla "Moms", who were pitching a fit about their gibs muhs, threatened their chilluns lives if they didn't get their way,
    followed by both drowning 3 of them. That is 1st degree, triple murder - and in both cases, the MSM kicked into overdrive, with their "She
    krazy" narrative. Blimp-zilla Leatrice Brewer got away with it, and is probably on the loose, due to "medical privacy" protections. Bald buffy
    Erin Merdy put on the exact same dramatics, getting wheeled into an ambulance, while making "Looka me, I is krazy" facial gesticulations.
    Babuh-diddys and their shysters lined up in both cases, to sue social services, because "Dey shoulda known she wuz kray kray". The Brewer
    baby-daddies actually won $350K, but never collected. Fat pig Leatrice shit out another chile, after getting pregnant in the nut house, then
    had her shyster tried to get the $350K. The court set the money aside, to support her latest retard/burden. Look at this fat pig Erin Merdy,
    as she tries to get sympathy, after holding her 3 kids heads under water, until they died.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/06/erin-m...and-drownings/

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We've had two buffarilla "Moms", who were pitching a fit about their gibs muhs, threatened their chilluns lives if they didn't get their way,
    followed by both drowning 3 of them. That is 1st degree, triple murder - and in both cases, the MSM kicked into overdrive, with their "She
    krazy" narrative. Blimp-zilla Leatrice Brewer got away with it, and is probably on the loose, due to "medical privacy" protections. Bald buffy
    Erin Merdy put on the exact same dramatics, getting wheeled into an ambulance, while making "Looka me, I is krazy" facial gesticulations.
    Babuh-diddys and their shysters lined up in both cases, to sue social services, because "Dey shoulda known she wuz kray kray". The Brewer
    baby-daddies actually won $350K, but never collected. Fat pig Leatrice shit out another chile, after getting pregnant in the nut house, then
    had her shyster tried to get the $350K. The court set the money aside, to support her latest retard/burden. Look at this fat pig Erin Merdy,
    as she tries to get sympathy, after holding her 3 kids heads under water, until they died.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/06/erin-m...and-drownings/
    A fine collection of motherly love.

IMO, the sows start shitting out sprogs to trap baby daddies and to get "a whole buncha munny" from the taxpayers. When the sheboons realize the sperm donor bucks are MIA, the whole buncha munny barely covers new wigs, weaves, fake talons and eyelashes AND the nigglets are a pain in the ass, they off them.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post