Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Psycho nigger shoots white family with little girl after their bakkabaw accidentally rolls into his yard

Little Girl, Parents Shot After Basketball Rolls Into Neighbor’s Yard: Report

A 6-year-old girl and her parents were injured by gunfire on Tuesday night after a basketball rolled down a residential street in North Carolina and into a man’s yard, enraging him, neighbors told WSOC-TV.

Witnesses told the station that the gunman ran up and down the street, firing until he ran out of bullets.

The Gaston County Police Department said Wednesday they were still hunting for the alleged gunman, identified as Robert Louis Singletary, a 24-year-old man described as “armed and dangerous.”

The young girl, Kinsley White, was hospitalized after being seriously wounded. She was released overnight, family members told Queen City News. Her father, William White, remains in the hospital.

“He came out with a gun, he started shooting,” Kinsley explained to the outlet. “Hope my daddy is OK.”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-h...ll-reports-say
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whati is going to be the tipping point that will finally make this country realize that niggers aren’t human? Between what I see around here when I’m going about my day and what I read here it’s very clear that niggers have zero fear of the consequences of their actions. I spent my life serving and defending this country in the military, now I get to watch niggers destroy it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Will the white cucks who stood around that old mans house in Missouri stand around this guys house demanding justice? I think not. All well hear from them is race had nothing to do with it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd think in the Carolinas some people would have grabbed their guns pronto and returned fire, hopefully batwinging that sack of gorilla shit.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try this on my block, and I'll be out the front door with my SKS, 10 seconds after the first shot.
    It pays to be ready for wild blackaroons.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Will the white cucks who stood around that old mans house in Missouri stand around this guys house demanding justice? I think not. All well hear from them is race had nothing to do with it.
    If not for the traditionally rotten aim of niggers, this whole family would be dead and it STILL wouldn't get the attention that one dead buck got.

Family members say William White tried to draw gunfire towards himself to protect his family as Singletary unloaded an entire magazine toward his neighbor.
    There's the difference between humans and niggers, who not only assault their nigglets and would never protect them, but actually use them as shields when being shot at by other niggers or the 'pleece'.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Whati is going to be the tipping point that will finally make this country realize that niggers aren’t human? Between what I see around here when I’m going about my day and what I read here it’s very clear that niggers have zero fear of the consequences of their actions. I spent my life serving and defending this country in the military, now I get to watch niggers destroy it.
    I have reached my tipping point with NIGGERS, a long, long time ago! I am feeling really disgusted with a nauseous feeling deep down in my gut whenever I see or hear NIGGERS, and it is getting worse every day!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole situation sucks ass.
    Every single goddamn day, niggers are doing something rotten to ruin it for the rest of us.
    It's tireless stupidity and rapid devolution.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    This is exactly where my mind went after seeing all the news stories about that poor lil nigger getting shot for having the wrong skin color by that evil elderly white man. Fuck you niggers!

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE: nigger apprehended!

Update: Suspect Arrested After Injuring 6-Year-Old Girl and Her Parents in Shooting

Robert Louis Singletary, 24, of Gastonia, accused of injuring a 6-year-old girl and her parents in a shooting Tuesday night in Gaston County, turned himself into authorities in Tampa, Florida, authorities said Thursday night.

Gaston County police said in Tuesday’s incident, Singletary is charged with four counts of attempted first-degree murder, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, and possession of a firearm by a felon. More charges are likely because of the shots fired into neighbors’ homes.

“We’ll be damn sure to be loud and clear when this case comes to court,” said District Attorney Travis Page.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    I have reached my tipping point with NIGGERS, a long, long time ago! I am feeling really disgusted with a nauseous feeling deep down in my gut whenever I see or hear NIGGERS, and it is getting worse every day!
    GREAT minds think ALIKE!!