Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark beating actor Kang Jonathan Majors dropped by his talent agency

Jonathan Majors & Manager Entertainment 360 Part Ways; Actor Facing Domestic Violence Allegations In NYC

Talent manager Entertainment 360 has dropped Jonathan Majors, several sources tell us. The recent move by Majors’ longtime manager comes three weeks after the Magazine Dreams star was arrested on domestic violence charges in New York City.

Currently starring in Creed III and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Majors’ departure was due to issues surrounding the actor’s personal behavior, we are informed.
    Majors has already shot the second season of Marvel/Disney+’s Loki, in which he reprises his uber-villain role of Kang the Conqueror, and won’t go before the cameras in Avengers: The Kang Dynasty for quite some time.
    The actor was arrested March 25 over an alleged domestic dispute with a 30-year old woman. The unnamed victim was taken to the hospital with “minor injuries to her head and neck,” according to authorities. Majors is expected to appear before a judge May 8 as he faces multiple counts of harassment and assault from the New York City D.A.
    https://deadline.com/2023/04/jonatha...ce-1235325576/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When are they ever going to learn? The coal burners, I mean, of course.
    Niggers can't learn for shit.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post