Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon batwings while launching 12th niglet and babydaddy is in prison

Damn niggers. They can't read, write, subtract or divide, but they sure can multiply.
    Grandmother Raises All 12 Of Her Daughter’s Children After She Dies From Childbirth

A grandmother in Detroit, Mich., wants answers after her 35-year-old daughter died during childbirth, leaving her to raise all 12 of her children.

"I just have a lot of questions right now," Patricia Pouncey told CNN Monday. "I ask myself all the time, 'What went wrong?'"

Pouncey's daughter Nikita Washington went to Detroit's Harper University Hospital alone in December because her husband was incarcerated, the grandmother told CNN.

On the night of Dec. 22, she had a Cesarean section and gave birth to a healthy baby boy, but the family found out the next day she died of complications following the surgery.
    As a result of Washington's death, Pouncey is now left to raise all 12 of her daughter's children — who range in age from 3 months to 19 — as the family struggles to make sense of their loss and move forward.
    https://people.com/human-interest/de...-giving-birth/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This boon started at 16 and managed to infest the world with 12 sprogs. Thank God the bat fairy put a stop to it. Better late than never I guess.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How dey no dat be day daddy in da cage?

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should have sent in Force 10 from Navarone, decades ago, to demo that welfare baby howitzer.
    All the Bat Fairy managed to do, was to close the barn door, after multiple fire missions went out....

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post