Close

Likes Likes:  104
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Does anyone else here get the sneaking suspicion that "oops, wrong house an sheeit" is nothing more than the latest attempt at gun control since the whole school/grocery store shooting glownigger psyop thing isn't working? Maybe they shouldn't have hired trannies to do the last four of them.

If this same thing repeats itself in the next week or so, there's our answer.
    Tweaky returns ! Where you been buddy ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess 'scholar' is now the new 'jogger'.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    I guess 'scholar' is now the new 'jogger'.
    There must be an update in dictionaries and thesaurus:

Black. Jogger. Scholar. Scientist. Origin of all races. Ancient Vikings, ancient Chinese, Kangz, pimps, future aviators. America's got talent. Basketball Americans. Beastiality kings. King Kong. Niggers.

That scholar really has a super armored skull.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Tweaky returns ! Where you been buddy ?
    Been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest and just haven't had time to get online much. I'm trying to finish up everything going on here and get this place on the market so I can get the hell out of Nig Orleans to head for the mountains before everything turns to complete shit around here. I'm trying to be out before hurricane season starts and I'm the only help I've got right now. I can't stand how long it's taking me. The last time I moved, we were all 20+ years younger. I'm really showing my age lately and this shit is wearing me down bigtime. I just don't have much free time nowadays and I really should be in bed right now, but my insomnia decides these things, not me, so here I am for a few minutes waiting on the milk and cookies to set in before I finish getting ready for bed.

I can't wait to get the hell out of here. I hate this place with every fiber of my being and rue the day I was forced to come back here.

I'll be around but not as frequently as I'd like until we find a place and get settled in - assuming I can get internet as deep in the sticks as I'm planning on living. I'm shooting for as off grid as my age and Mrs. Tweak will allow.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to get the hell out of here. I hate this place with every fiber of my being and rue the day I was forced to come back here.

I'll be around but not as frequently as I'd like until we find a place and get settled in - assuming I can get internet as deep in the sticks as I'm planning on living. I'm shooting for as off grid as my age and Mrs. Tweak will allow.
    I'll all be worth it once you get settled as far away as possible from the groid plague !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you're not so far afield, that your place is vulnerable every time you leave town. I had a place in the Sierra Nevada
    mountains 40+ years ago, and the local "River rats" stole my 400 pound propane refrigerator, along with the kitchen sink, ffs.
    My Adirondack place has been secure for almost that long, due to a dead end road, and well situated neighbors. And no niggers
    for 40 miles around. I have Frontier DSL, which works okay, but the customer service is awful. My neighbor switched to Starlink,
    and says it's blazing fast, and works great. During our frequent power outages, I have no internet when on generator power, where
    his works now. Good luck heading to parts unknown...

10. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, tweakstick, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Make sure you're not so far afield, that your place is vulnerable every time you leave town.

Oh, trust me Ray, I've been thinking about nothing but this for the past 2 decades. I'm moving to a certain place in the Ozarks - a quiet little town known for being the white Mecca of the US. It's the home of the (paper tiger) Klan and nicely under one half percent nigger by volume which is as good as one can hope for anywhere in the states. There is virtually zero crime there.

The history of the town is remarkably racist and nationally known as such dating back to the early 20th century complete with race riots that drove the niggers out as well as could be expected. The first nigger to get a job there didn't even happen until 1978 and he got death threats until he moved away for 2 years. Not long enough, IMO but still better than most could hope for.

My plan is to live outside the city, fortify the property and hunker down with a strong defensive posture using heavy geographical, structural, electronic and other peripheral anti nigger countermeasures. This will likely be the last stop for me as I intend to live out my days there in peace. If this is not the intent of others around me at any point in time, it will be a bad decision on their part, believe me.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, trust me Ray, I've been thinking about nothing but this for the past 2 decades. I'm moving to a certain place in the Ozarks - a quiet little town known for being the white Mecca of the US. It's the home of the (paper tiger) Klan and nicely under one half percent nigger by volume which is as good as one can hope for anywhere in the states. There is virtually zero crime there.

The history of the town is remarkably racist and nationally known as such dating back to the early 20th century complete with race riots that drove the niggers out as well as could be expected. The first nigger to get a job there didn't even happen until 1978 and he got death threats until he moved away for 2 years. Not long enough, IMO but still better than most could hope for.

My plan is to live outside the city, fortify the property and hunker down with a strong defensive posture using heavy geographical, structural, electronic and other peripheral anti nigger countermeasures. This will likely be the last stop for me as I intend to live out my days there in peace. If this is not the intent of others around me at any point in time, it will be a bad decision on their part, believe me.
    You're online human family is always here for you friend !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! Shot in the haid and still survived! Man needs to switch to teflon coated Hp.Black talons or lawman rounds!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12