Here's another horseshit "We wuz lost" narrative, being swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by media cucks.
I guarantee this nigger was casing the apartment, and tried to bum rush the homeowner, when he opened
the door. And there's no way the shooter was white, or we would have heard all about it, and he wouldn't be
released already. Colin Flaherty said it best : "They're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they
don't need a light, their car didn't just break down".

“The man in the home opened the door, looked my jiggaboon in the eye, and shot him in the head. My nigga fell
to the ground, and the man shot him again. Ralph was then able to get up and run to the neighbor’s house, looking for help.”

Spookmore said Ralph had to run to three different homes before someone helped him “after he was told to lie on the ground
with his hands up.” I would have asked if there was a sign out front, that said Almost Dead Nigger Storage on it. Notice the
jaboon didn't call 911 - because he didn't want his phone tracked to the crime he was about to commit, and left it home.

Blubber Lip before : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot Blubber Lip.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22454
Blubber Lip after : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blubber Lip After.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	22455

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/black-...k-up-siblings/