Close

Likes Likes:  104
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Young Black "Scholar" Shot, After Ringing Wrong Doorbell

Here's another horseshit "We wuz lost" narrative, being swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by media cucks.
    I guarantee this nigger was casing the apartment, and tried to bum rush the homeowner, when he opened
    the door. And there's no way the shooter was white, or we would have heard all about it, and he wouldn't be
    released already. Colin Flaherty said it best : "They're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they
    don't need a light, their car didn't just break down".

“The man in the home opened the door, looked my jiggaboon in the eye, and shot him in the head. My nigga fell
    to the ground, and the man shot him again. Ralph was then able to get up and run to the neighbor’s house, looking for help.”

Spookmore said Ralph had to run to three different homes before someone helped him “after he was told to lie on the ground
    with his hands up.” I would have asked if there was a sign out front, that said Almost Dead Nigger Storage on it. Notice the
    jaboon didn't call 911 - because he didn't want his phone tracked to the crime he was about to commit, and left it home.

Blubber Lip before : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot Blubber Lip.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22454
    Blubber Lip after : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blubber Lip After.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	22455

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/black-...k-up-siblings/

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are 2x GOODER at close range...

Shot in the haid but still able to scurry around ? Having a nut size brain might work out for the suspook this time.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Yarl be Norwegian and sheeit. Where do these numbskulls get their names? I guess their noble Viking heritage as the first Scandinavians and shit. Who's appropriating whose culture, niggers?

He was a "base player". Nope, he's a base kind of monkey, with a bulletproof head. There are rarely, rarely any niggers on my street, but occasionally a "jogger" comes around, and I make it know, don't try anything stupid, nigger. I've no doubt it's trying to look for unsecured homes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Yarl was looking to take his beloved siblings to choir practice, or on the street to do good deeds by feeding the homeless, leading the blind, or mowing lawns for the elderly - the kinds of things niggers are known for.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to report that the homeowner is white, an elderly gentleman, age 85. He's charged with two felonies,
    and would be facing decades in prison, but he ain't got decades left. I'd get every cent I had out of what I had,
    then have my house demolished - just to keep my estate away from nigger shysters...

https://nypost.com/2023/04/17/homeow...-two-felonies/
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-17-2023 at 06:49 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crump is on the case! I really doubt an 85 year old would shoot a spook for fun. This story really sounds like lots of details were left out, and painted to sound like a poor innocent nigger got shot for no reason. Bull shit! I wonder if he was making threats through the door or tried to break in. If this nigger was at the right address what would have happened then? I bet violence!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The polite young negro was clearly out jogging and got lost and was in need of some directions. The spook got them.....to the hospital !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Crump is on the case! I really doubt an 85 year old would shoot a spook for fun. This story really sounds like lots of details were left out, and painted to sound like a poor innocent nigger got shot for no reason. Bull shit! I wonder if he was making threats through the door or tried to break in. If this nigger was at the right address what would have happened then? I bet violence!
    That 85 year old should fire every cent he has, and have KillDozer II built to his specifications,
    then let the chimps fall where they may....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They really are calling him a “scholar”. I thought it was a joke at first. They really are painting this nigger up to be a saint and kicking off the spring with more nigger outrage. It just never ends.
    I feel awful for the 85 year old man, I don’t think he stands a chance in nigger loving court. With the last few nigger saints the truth got out and it still wasn’t good enough. His only regret should be not giving him wings :/
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    This story really sounds like lots of details were left out!
    Agreed - I'm sure A LOT has been left out. Some things are just not adding up.

Lester stated he opened the interior door and saw a Black man pulling on the exterior storm door handle. Lester said he believed someone was attempting to break into the house and shot twice within a few seconds of opening the door, court documents say.

OK - so, if I'm picking up a relative at someone else's place, I don't just pull at the door - I knock, identify myself, and state why I'm there. I don't even just pull the door when I'm visiting my parents or sister. This is why I think important details are being left out. Either way, the old man will spend the rest of his life in jail

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's another horseshit "We wuz lost" narrative, being swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by media cucks.
    I guarantee this nigger was casing the apartment, and tried to bum rush the homeowner, when he opened
    the door. And there's no way the shooter was white, or we would have heard all about it, and he wouldn't be
    released already. Colin Flaherty said it best : "They're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they
    don't need a light, their car didn't just break down".

“The man in the home opened the door, looked my jiggaboon in the eye, and shot him in the head. My nigga fell
    to the ground, and the man shot him again. Ralph was then able to get up and run to the neighbor’s house, looking for help.”

Spookmore said Ralph had to run to three different homes before someone helped him “after he was told to lie on the ground
    with his hands up.” I would have asked if there was a sign out front, that said Almost Dead Nigger Storage on it. Notice the
    jaboon didn't call 911 - because he didn't want his phone tracked to the crime he was about to commit, and left it home.

Blubber Lip before : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot Blubber Lip.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22454
    Blubber Lip after : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blubber Lip After.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	22455

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/black-...k-up-siblings/
    I like the "after."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shyshy View Post
    GoFundMe should be renamed NiggerFundMe that nigger has gotten over $2.5 million from the nigger loving idiots in America.
    You hit that nail there. You can't fix stupid.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why this guy didn't relax?
    Sadly, he'll never be able to relax.
    And how come this scholar couldn't follow a simple address?
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 04-19-2023 at 10:49 AM.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    confirmed "The Dump" Crump beez all ova dis'n heah....

Super race pimp finna say "cha ching" !!

How about a defenseless old human who sees teenapers doing their knockout game and "jugging" innocent people literally every day.
    He's just supposed to assume a random nog teen at his door is a gud boi , and a "scholar" that has no idea where it is... 💩

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think the gun rights people will come to the old guys defense like the NRA? They did it for Rittenhouse.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Do you think the gun rights people will come to the old guys defense like the NRA? They did it for Rittenhouse.
    The NRA did nothing whatsoever for Kyle Rittenhouse. The National Foundation for Gun Rights was the only organization
    that supported Kyle. Actor Rick Schroder, and MyPillow exec Mike Lindell, bailed him out, and helped pay his legal costs.

22. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Rittenhouse had a better case.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Niggers murder humans all the time but we are all supposed to cry our eyes out over this dindu.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I smell an agenda.

Does anyone else here get the sneaking suspicion that "oops, wrong house an sheeit" is nothing more than the latest attempt at gun control since the whole school/grocery store shooting glownigger psyop thing isn't working? Maybe they shouldn't have hired trannies to do the last four of them.

If this same thing repeats itself in the next week or so, there's our answer.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't make sense. Unless the old human was as demented as Joe Biden why would he open fire without cause ?
    I don't want niggers at my door too, but I'm also not going to get my ass dropped in NU for 30 years because a groid is merely on my property.

We can count on the libtard media to whip up their pets over this nationwide, and they'll be excused for their "mostly peaceful" Burning Looting and Murdering.

Meanwhile.. what does google have to say about it ?

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast