Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Morgan Freeman says the term African American is insult as well as Black History Munf

[COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]New York Post

Follow

Morgan Freeman calls ‘Black History Month’ and ‘African-American’ terms an ‘insult’

[COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]Story by Jack Hobbs • 5h ago[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Morgan Freeman slammed the terms “Black History Month” and “African American” on Saturday claiming that both terms were an “insult.”
    The 85-year-old actor told The Sunday Times the annual observance — which takes place every February and recognizes the cultural achievement of black people — has a negative connotation to him and that it ‘regulates’ his culture to just 4 weeks.
    “Two things I can say publicly that I do not like,” said the “Million Dollar Baby” star. “Black History Month is an insult. You’re going to relegate my history to a month?”
    “Also ‘African-American’ is an insult. I don’t subscribe to that title,” continued Freeman. “Black people have had different titles all the way back to the n-word and I do not know how these things get such a grip, but everyone uses ‘African-American.’ What does it really mean?”
    Last year, Freeman was slammed for narrating the FIFA World Cup opening segment, titled “The Calling,” at Al-Bayt Stadium in Doha amid ongoing allegations of human rights abuse in the Middle East.
    “We gather here as one big tribe and Earth is the tent we all live in,” the Oscar winner told the crowd.

Morgan Freeman calls ‘Black History Month’ and ‘African-American’ terms an ‘insult’© Provided by New York Post

“You say Africa as if it’s a country when it’s a continent, like Europe,” Freeman said. CHARLY TRIBALLEAU/AFP via Getty Images
    Morgan Freeman calls ‘Black History Month’ and ‘African-American’ terms an ‘insult’© Provided by New York Post

Last year, Freeman was slammed for narrating the opening segment, titled “The Calling,” at Al-Bayt Stadium in Doha amid ongoing allegations of human rights abuse in the Middle East.CHARLY TRIBALLEAU/AFP via Getty Images

“Black people have had different titles all the way back to the n-word and I do not know how these things get such a grip, but everyone uses ‘African-American’. What does it really mean?” continued Freeman.Amy Sussman/Getty ImagesSeveral online critics slammed Freeman’s involvement.
    “For a man who played Nelson Mandela — who knew better than anyone the impact and importance of isolation on a country and its success on the ground to change that nation’s policy,” tweeted one angry fan. “It is so disappointing to see #MorganFreeman take the money and support an oppressive regime.”
    “Morgan Freeman is really determined to go to the deepest level of hell huh,” tweeted another person.
    “Qatar out there with Morgan Freeman spitting words like unity/inclusion in an effort to promote tourism, and then not practicing it,” chimed in a commenter. “For all the ‘their country their rules’ crowd out there, sure. But then they don’t get to lie bout what they’re really about just for a cash grab.”

Sponsored Content
    [COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]
    Family secrets from the past.
    [COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]Ad
    Ancestry®

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The cuckservatives all have quotes from him on their facebook wall. I'm sure this story will go on there. They all want to prove how not racist they are so they have quotes from him and Candace Owens and that other old buck Thomas Sowell. That is all they have on there I swear.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freeman is one of the most magical of the magic niggers. Legend has it, every time a nigger batwaings, Morgan Freeman gains a freckle.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a problem with nigger history month. Niggers have never contributed anything positive so why celebrate their goddamn culture? I'm sick of seeing niggers everywhere in the media. Damn ugly ugly sub-simians who are lazy and smelly. And the daily spiel of niggers are equal.

As for African American, I don't like that too. How bout just niggers. Or savage bushpigs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just gotta love these niggers, like Orca, Coonsby, etc, and this old silverback who is nigger-rich due to YT, bitching and ooking about the very people who made them rich.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Defund Welfare, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There’s a place south of Europe where you won’t have to worry about being insulted ever again.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read about that earlier today and this magic nigger proposes that it shouldn't be celebrated just on one month, it should be celebrated all year from January 1st to December 31st. When I read that line I thought about it and said to myself: 'You know what maybe nigger history month isn't so bad. At least the kids in school have 1 month of torture but is a whole year worth of nigger worship necessary? Might as well stick with just one month, get it over with and move on'. I never liked nigger history month as a kid, always thought it was boring with just useless information being taught to us that nobody will give a crap about.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have a problem with nigger history month. Niggers have never contributed anything positive so why celebrate their goddamn culture? I'm sick of seeing niggers everywhere in the media. Damn ugly ugly sub-simians who are lazy and smelly. And the daily spiel of niggers are equal.

As for African American, I don't like that too. How bout just niggers. Or savage bushpigs.
    "Savage Bushpigs" works!!

16. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This rotten old silverback knows the nigger adventure is coming to an end. This nigger will hopefully die before the niggers are rounded up and shipped out. It's coming niggers....it's coming !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll celebrate when they are returned to their native habitat.

19. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post