Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

What else is new - Nigger riot in Chicago

Not a shock
    Ape kids go full chimpout in downtown Chicago.
    Just view these as a training video for how to drive out of a spontaneous nigger riot.

https://twitter.com/ABC7Chicago/stat...60856505020416
    https://twitter.com/CPD1617Scanner/s...37749148954625
    https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...09448029122562
    https://twitter.com/ToscaAusten/stat...19841367392257

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya gotta wonder where this is all heading. Are we going to have a civil society or are we going to let the groid herds defile everything.

Somebody likes this and wants more of it....

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/04/2-boy...-the-loop.html

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Ya gotta wonder where this is all heading. Are we going to have a civil society or are we going to let the groid herds defile everything.

Somebody like this and wants more of it....

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/04/2-boy...-the-loop.html

With the new nigger mayor of chimpcongo expect way MORE of this!!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't have niggers out from under the shadow of the white man's stick. This is what happens. Niggers are uncontrollable beasts and any attempts to regulate them with laws and order is futile. Pissing into wind is the correct analogy for nigger training. It just can't be accomplished.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These bullshit nigger riots continue because people won't get off of their fucking couches and get involved. Everyone sat on their asses while the niggers ran rampant over George Groid, while armed bands of niggers were stopping motorists in Stone Mountain, Georgia....they sat while elections have been stolen for the last TWO fucking cycles, and while businesses and homes burned in places like Milwaukee, Chicago, Seattle, and Portland. I really don't know what everyone feels like they're protecting from loss at this point. Many have lost their jobs, their property values have dropped through the fucking floor wherever niggers appear, and their 401k's are in the toilet, while their daughters are accosted daily without penalty. I'm not even going to go on about how fentanyl and heroin use has just absolutely exploded.

There's one last thing on the leftist list of things to accomplish before their vegetable puppet in the WH falls over and dies from an Ice Cream O.D., and that task is to GET the guns. 2nd Amendment rights are the LAST hurdle standing in the way of their agenda of transformation of this country. I really don't know why they bother, frankly. Americans have shown, and continue to show, an incredible unwillingness to exercise that right. And because they failed their moment of truth (twice) things are now accelerating at a rapid pace. Places like Ohio now have permitless concealed carry. So what? No one seems interested in protecting themselves or their culture from a leftist onslaught.

This country has become a laughing stock now for the rest of the world...This is just like when the word got out 20 years ago that businesses wouldn't interfere with shoplifters, so shoplifting just skyrocketed. And in the very, very few instances that those rights have been exercised, look how the people involved get pilloried by an out of control and broken system. Of course, we are not free to say what needs to be said after a certain point, because speech and debate are also clamped down on. Social media has come fully out of the closet as government censors, and there are now LARGE areas of the country where nigger crime won't even be prosecuted. Did anyone see things getting THIS bad 15 years ago, back when sites like this started appearing on the internet? I've always known the niggers were bad, but ffs, I never thought I'd see things go this far, or the response of America to those things being this weak. I'm fucking ashamed for this country.

Meanwhile, the fucking sheep are STILL waiting on an almost irreparably broken system to somehow magically fix itself. I make no suggestions and offer no solutions here, I just point out where we are and how we got here. If the individual American still can't fucking figure out that niggers been turned into fully-developed weapons of mass destruction by the radical left, I don't know how to help them. I don't know just HOW CLOSE the dots have to be before people start connecting them.

I am so very glad just about all of the WWII veterans are dead now. I'd absolutely hate to have to look them in the eye and try and explain to them how we let shit get this fucking bad while everyone sat on their asses.

EDIT: While typing all this, I'm sitting here watching FOX interview the couple that was attacked in the video. Interracial, of course. White girl gets assaulted by a mob of fucking niggers, then promptly gets on TV with HER pet nigger to denounce it, while completely oblivious to the fact that if THIS nigger wasn't already with her, he'd likely have been one of the attackers. Absolute insanity.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    More f**king animals at the anti-social social club

https://twitter.com/i/status/1647998114542829571

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never knew they were filming their next 'Planet of The Apes' movie in Chimpcongo.

13. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post