Close

Likes Likes:  79
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

WHOA MAMMY, 5 DAID at nigger and mudshark birthday party in ALABAMA, SOMEONE had good aim

As yet , no word on how many groids vs mudhsharks were batwanged
    15 more are waiting for the batfairy to decide...

Glad you enjoyed the "fun" mudsharks !

2 of the batwanged teenapers

some nigger has sail foam vdo from this party

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ala...-children-dead

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness. I bet they were playing some kind of game like 'SEEK OUT and SHOOT'. Maybe one of them switched the blanks for real bullets.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Multiple teenapers bat winged at Alabama chimpout bongo party

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-b...-children-dead

A mass shooting at a teenager's birthday party in Dadeville, Alabama, Saturday evening left multiple children dead, according to reports.

The incident occurred at around 10:30 p.m. local time in the area of E Green Street and N Broadnax Street in Dadeville.

Officials have not revealed the exact number of victims but a photo taken by a witness showed the bodies of at least six teenagers on the ground, according to BNO News.

As usual no identity of the "victims" so it was of course TNB.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt over one nigger stomping on another's clown shoes. Keep up the trend niggers. We don't need you and you don't need you. Keep them wings a singin' !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-b...-children-dead

As usual no identity of the "victims" so it was of course TNB.
    The douchebags at Yahoo first had this headline: "Children killed, injured at an Alabama birthday party".

After people in the comments complained about how misleading this was they sneakily changed it to:

At least 20 injured, multiple dead from shooting at Alabama Sweet-16 birthday party, reports say
    Amazingly comments are permitted and many of them are so rayciss!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/least-20-inju...103603882.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I woke up this morning, this was all over Yahoo! Three hours later, it has been scrubbed from Yahoo! Liberals don't want to anyone to get the wrong message, aka the truth about niggers and their behavior, or TNB, do they?

This is what happens when you malign George C. Wallace, a great man who knew how to deal with niggers.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I woke up this morning, this was all over Yahoo! Three hours later, it has been scrubbed from Yahoo! Liberals don't want to anyone to get the wrong message, aka the truth about niggers and their behavior, or TNB, do they?

This is what happens when you malign George C. Wallace, a great man who knew how to deal with niggers.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Painful because some non-nigger kids don't realize how dangerous niggers are, even good parents cannot always hold up against the media poison taught to young children

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post

Damn Skrait !

You can't tell me the libtard media CEO's don't enjoy this. They and their minions want YT dead and they want niggers to get away with it !

they are getting some pics from teenaper fakebook now.... Their mammy almost wiped it too

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-16-party.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In an interview Sunday, Allen remembered her grandson as a kind-hearted individual who never caused trouble for anyone
    From the Yahoo link....the usual " heeza good boi nevah did nobody bad " fucking nigger diatribe.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post

It's still there. I think some of the more openly rayciss comments were removed, though and they changed the headline to remove the word "children". Idiots.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's still there. I think some of the more openly rayciss comments were removed, though and they changed the headline to remove the word "children". Idiots.

when their "children" commit premeditated murder starting at age 6 , it seems the word "children" does not apply for very long, if at all

17. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that it came back. I was up at 7am, then checked again at 9am and it had vanished. It was back up gain but now it has vanished.

19. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was all over the New York Post too with comments disabled. Those are surprisingly good numbers for a nigger shoot ‘em up, might hit the scoreboard. I really don’t know why anyone is surprised by this still, niggers take their guns to all social gatherings and the second one feels “dissrespektemated” they start shooting and the others join in. This is completely normal.

That anthropomorphism returns with people thinking niggers can behave like humans. I wonder what set those niggers off? Maybe they were serving red kool aid and the niggers invited a bunch of crips?
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    This was all over the New York Post too with comments disabled. Those are surprisingly good numbers for a nigger shoot ‘em up, might hit the scoreboard. I really don’t know why anyone is surprised by this still, niggers take their guns to all social gatherings and the second one feels “dissrespektemated” they start shooting and the others join in. This is completely normal.

That anthropomorphism returns with people thinking niggers can behave like humans. I wonder what set those niggers off? Maybe they were serving red kool aid and the niggers invited a bunch of crips?
    If a sow started it or goaded her buck to get into it, it was something like, "She call me out my name" or "she be mad-muggin' me" and if a buck, probably disrespeck or beats stold by a rival aspiring cRapper.

That's all it takes for niggers to start batwinging each other, and it's a good thing.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than 12 hours after the shooting, investigators continued filing in and out of the Mahogany Masterpiece dance studio, denoted by a banner hanging on the outside of a one-story brick building in Dadeville’s compact downtown.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that fat sow is a dancer, then I'm gonna be the Easter Bunny next year

Ok after watching the video I see its the serengeti shuffle, whoop whoop bixnood !

I thought niggers came out of their sprog hole knowing how to dance that crap, now this sow thinks they're gonna pay for it ?

She had to rent it out to feral teenapers to make any money.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fat sow must have bought those freaky eyebrows at the same place she got the rachet wig and tarantula eyelashes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALABAMMY SOMEONE had good aim.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	441.5 KB 
ID:	22443

Poor sows - trying so desperately to look like human women and it never EVER works.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fat sow must have bought those freaky eyebrows at the same place she got the rachet wig and tarantula eyelashes.

Name:	ALABAMMY SOMEONE had good aim.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	441.5 KB 
ID:	22443
    Poor sows - trying so desperately to look like human women and it never EVER works.
    She sure puts the "Hog" in mahogany. Two more months running loose, and she'll be a tusker...

Name:	Wild Sow.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	22444

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She sure puts the "Hog" in mahogany. Two more months running loose, and she'll be a tusker...

Name:	Wild Sow.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	22444

golden quill strikes again...

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast