Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Schizo prison nigger LaShawn eaten alive by lice and bedbugs

LaShawn Thompson: Inmate with schizophrenia found dead in jail cell after being 'eaten alive by insects'

FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA: LaShawn Thompson, a former Georgia inmate who died in a filthy jail cell was living in a space 'not fit for a diseased animal.' His family is calling for a criminal investigation into his death and shutting down of the controversial Fulton County jail where he was imprisoned. This is one of the country’s largest lockups in Atlanta, and is run in terrible conditions, alleges the family.

The 35-year-old schizophrenic inmate died in a cell in the psychiatric wing on September 13.

Harper questioned why a mentally ill inmate was left alone in jail, abandoned to die, “This is inexcusable and deplorable.” He said. “The medical staff and the officers saw him deteriorating in the last few weeks before he died. They did nothing to help him. Nothing. They found him dead in his cell, lying there, infested with bedbugs and lice, and that’s what killed him.” The attorney also shared photos of the victim’s face and body covered with bugs and the filthy jail cell, reports Law&Crime.

'The decedent’s body was covered in bedbugs'
    According to legal documents, Thompson was found ‘unresponsive in his cell on Sept. 13 at 4:40 am. When his body was found, a detention officer refused to administer CPR because, in her words, she ''freaked out''. Harper revealed that an ambulance was brought in and paramedics made effort to resuscitate him but failed. The report added, “There were no obvious signs of trauma, and the decedent’s body was covered in bedbugs.”
    https://meaww.com/la-shawn-thompson-...iseased-animal
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. Are bedbugs and lice so hungry as to feast on a putrid stinking sub-cockroach nigger?? I am not believing this story. It is just another case of niggers ooking and screeching for gibs.

And what crime was this vile worthless koon caged for? No mention in the article.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gibsmuhdat.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	544.9 KB 
ID:	22432
    Last edited by Chimp Detester; 04-14-2023 at 10:08 AM.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The victim’s brother, Brad McCrae, shared how his brother used to love music, dancing, and cooking. "He was a playful person. He was a good person. He didn’t deserve this," said McCrae.
    Does a "good person" or a playful nigger end up in prison? I guess to niggers they do. I'm a good person. Everyone in my family is a good person. Strangely, none of us has ever been in the slammer.

Ever notice how NO so-called related niggers ever have the same (appropriated) last name?

Anyway, the fambly want$ an$sah$. Crump on speed dial, I'm sure.

And what crime was this vile worthless koon caged for? No mention in the article.
    Assault. I guess a playful kind that "good" people do.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post