I mostly work from home, so when Mrs. S's car needs an oil change, I'll drive her to work, take her car in for service, then pick her up. A couple of days ago, if only traffic had been just 30 seconds faster for me, I wouldn't have had to wait for this big rig that started crawling, and I mean tiny insect speed, out of the trucker gas station across the street. Then God damn it, of all the bad luck in the world. It was going into where Mrs. S works!

Now, delivery trucks of varying sizes go in and out of there all the time. Usually the drivers know to stay out of the way of passenger cars, and they'll pay attention to the signs that cars use the left lane, and delivery trucks use the right lane. This driver, though, was moving slower than I can walk. It took two minutes to inch across the street and turn right into the center turn lane, and another two minutes to make a left turn into the parking lot. There was hardly any oncoming traffic, either, so no reason at all it was so slow to make the turns, no reason except being stupid. As if that weren't bad enough, instead of taking the right lane, it started driving up in the middle, so that no passenger cars could get through. Finally it moved enough to the right that I and a couple of cars behind me could get into the left lane. It was literally five full minutes of my life that it wasted.

As you figured because I'm posting it here, I saw when pulling up that the driver was nigger. A big, greasy, fat fuck of a nigger that was like dipping the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in black paint. God damn it, nigger drivers never fail to piss me off. If they aren't running red lights, or forcing others to miss a light, they're pulling up near us blaring that cRap on horrible speakers.

Trucks get inspected coming and going at that facility. Some months ago after I drove Mrs. S in, a delivery driver parked its truck just enough into the left lane, so I couldn't just exit. The door opened, and this big black ball of nigger lard practically fell out of the seat trying to step out. The white security guard waved me on, and I yelled, "I can't get through there!" The dumbass shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess you can't." Well guess what, I had to wait for the guard to finish inspecting whatever it was the nigger was taking out. I shouted at the nigger, "Do you mind not blocking the way!" The walking piece of shit ooked at me, "Be pishint!"