Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor old white guy has had it with Atlanta being like 98% nigger

Ex-High School Coach Makes Racist Comments, Says There Are Too Many niggers In Atlanta

Video here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1645887683657449474

In the first clip, a man who appears to be Taylor shows that he’s driving through downtown Atlanta at night and says, “Ain’t seen a white person in sight. Homeless ones on the street. Every restaurant, looking here, is Black. Every car… beside me is Black. They can have Atlanta. It used to be a fun place to come to, up here,” he says, before criticizing a billboard that allegedly pictured Obama.
    He mentions people going to Atlanta “to go hunting” before turning the camera around to show his face. “Ain’t nothing but Blacks up here,” he says. “It’s all it is. Atlanta’s just gone down, man. Just gone.”

In a second clip, a person appearing to be Taylor films a Black woman driving a white car as he says, “Look at that n—– trying to pull out in front of me, right here.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...e40e3aef&ei=10
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ex-High School Coach Makes Racist Comments, Says There Are Too Many niggers In Atlanta

Video here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1645887683657449474

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...e40e3aef&ei=10
    Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And where are all the white liberals who claim to hate racism? Not in Atlanta with the niggers they claim to love so much, that's fo sho. No, all those white libtards have fled to the suburbs and are hiding away in lily-white gated communities.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would be nice to build a wall around the shit hole and then proclaim that there's not enough niggers in Atlanta. This is the solution.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." _George Washington.
    Truth is: Atlanta is nigger town.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    And where are all the white liberals who claim to hate racism? Not in Atlanta with the niggers they claim to love so much, that's fo sho. No, all those white libtards have fled to the suburbs and are hiding away in lily-white gated communities.
    I really hate how these libtards who cry out "racism" all don't live in these filthy, disgusting hoods with all the niggers they oh so love very much. I want these idiots to practice what they preach, they are the living breathing form of irony I swear.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post