Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dayvon picks fight with MMA fighter outside a bar and gets batwings- now they're charging his opponent with manslaughter

MMA fighter charged with killing man in Panama City Beach barfight

An amateur MMA fighter is charged with killing another man in a fight outside a bar in Panama City Beach.
    Oh, so a nigger got into a fistfight with a white guy and got BTFO. So, this is obviously whitey's fault, eh? I bet they wouldn't care if the nigger had killed the white guy. The nigger could've shot and killed the white guy and been out on bail three hours later.

Panama City Beach Police arrived on scene to find the victim -- 31-year-old Dayvon Larry of Malone, Florida -- lying unconscious in the parking lot. He was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Tyndall Air Force Base confirms Larry was an airman at the base.
    Yeah, one of my friends was in the Air Force. I have heard many, many stories about Air Force niggers and just how they greatly enrich that branch of the armed forces.

"This is a devastating loss for Tyndall. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends, and fellow airmen," the base said in a statement.
    Such a devastating loss. How they will they ever recover?

According to police, Johnson was first involved in a verbal altercation inside the bar with another group. The altercation escalated and continued outside in the parking lot.

"Witness accounts and surveillance footage revealed that Johnson had struck Larry with a closed fist behind his left ear, causing him to fall to the ground," police say in a press release. "Johnson then proceeded to join in the ongoing physical altercation with an unknown male, leaving Larry unattended. Subsequently, Johnson fled the scene via a rideshare service."
    "...leaving Larry unattended."
    What's he supposed to do? Perform surgery on him?

WMBB in Panama City reports police confirmed that Johnson is an amateur mixed martial artist with "advanced fighter training."
    I guess I have "advanced fighter training" too, considering how many years I studied Wing Chun Kung Fu under a licensed, accredited Sifu. That really doesn't mean much.

Long story short, don't get into fights with niggers. If you win, it will always be your fault.

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-worl...beach-barfight
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Performing a valuable public service is not a crime.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough break for an MMA fighter, and it doesn't look good. That's the thing with professional prize fighters, their skills are really deadly, and unless there's a gun or knife, it is harder to claim self defense. Ideally, he should have left, set his testosterone and ego aside, because these days, (a) niggers are a protected species, (b) the law is not on our side (unfairly), and (c) court of public opinion. Unless he has gobs of money for a very rigorous defense, it's just trouble.

I speak from life experience that lawsuits are bad news and costly. Civil cases take a lot from you, and I'm sure it would be hell if you faced a criminal charge. I also base my assessment on what I've seen in Forensic Files. A champion wrestler body slammed a guy. Guy stabbed him in self defense as he was prone. Guy got manslaughter even though it was self defense, served 10 years, and got freed, but it cost him a lot. But at least his conviction was reduced from murder to manslaughter. As for the wrestler, he won the physical match, but died. Happened in San Diego.

I avoid niggers and all troublesome looking humans. My finances are very important to me, so I always think about that, that while I may be right, I don't want to spend it in court defending my righteousness. Cheaper.

There was a similar video I saw about niggers stealing fish and chips, got thrown out, came back, fought with the staff, then got stabbed to death. Poor Hispanic guy got charged with manslaughter, despite self defense. The fish fry worker is Hispanic, looks like he will need a public defender, so, probably will do time for his public service. Nigga be dead, though. Wasn't sure if it happened in NY or NJ.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I guess I have "advanced fighter training" too, considering how many years I studied Wing Chun Kung Fu under a licensed, accredited Sifu. That really doesn't mean much.
    Hey Whitey, did any studying of Bat Wing Chun take place ?

I bought this horseshit, out of a comic book in 1974 : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wang Chung MFer !.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	22418
    Ever since, my death touch has been top notch.

I used these hand techniques on a couple of girls: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fook You.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	22419
    They seemed to like it...
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-12-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this earlier today and noted the nigger name in the story, nigdar was already up tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Tough break for an MMA fighter, and it doesn't look good.
    I live amongst many rednecks admittedly, and bar fights are just the usual.
    I can attest from 1st hand knowledge what you said is true. Even if it's a mutual affray someone is going down for manslaughter if one combatant bites it.

The time given is roughly 10 years as you say, maybe a little less if some of it can be attributed to drunkenness/drugs or other mitigating factors.

Always , if at all possible AVOID THE GROID. It won't just turn out bad, it will turn out the WORST if you don't !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hey Whitey, did any studying of Bat Wing Chun take place ?
    I studied Bat Wing Chun under Honorable Sifu Koon Soon Die. He taught me the Dindu Death Touch. You walk up to a dindu with a job application or a child support claim, and simply touch the dindu with it. He will be immediately be rendered semi-comatose and in a state of shock. And if he doesn't get medical care immediately, the Bat Fairy might arrive.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Tough break for an MMA fighter, and it doesn't look good. That's the thing with professional prize fighters, their skills are really deadly, and unless there's a gun or knife, it is harder to claim self defense. Ideally, he should have left, set his testosterone and ego aside, because these days, (a) niggers are a protected species, (b) the law is not on our side (unfairly), and (c) court of public opinion. Unless he has gobs of money for a very rigorous defense, it's just trouble.

I speak from life experience that lawsuits are bad news and costly. Civil cases take a lot from you, and I'm sure it would be hell if you faced a criminal charge. I also base my assessment on what I've seen in Forensic Files. A champion wrestler body slammed a guy. Guy stabbed him in self defense as he was prone. Guy got manslaughter even though it was self defense, served 10 years, and got freed, but it cost him a lot. But at least his conviction was reduced from murder to manslaughter. As for the wrestler, he won the physical match, but died. Happened in San Diego.

I avoid niggers and all troublesome looking humans. My finances are very important to me, so I always think about that, that while I may be right, I don't want to spend it in court defending my righteousness. Cheaper.

There was a similar video I saw about niggers stealing fish and chips, got thrown out, came back, fought with the staff, then got stabbed to death. Poor Hispanic guy got charged with manslaughter, despite self defense. The fish fry worker is Hispanic, looks like he will need a public defender, so, probably will do time for his public service. Nigga be dead, though. Wasn't sure if it happened in NY or NJ.
    If it happened in either of those $hi+h0le states the Hispanic guy is FUCKED!! In a Red state the Hispanic guy would have gotten a fair trial!!