Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shy’Tiona and Jada livestream and ask fellow niggers for tips on how to abuse the elderly

Healthcare workers charged with livestreaming elderly abuse

Two healthcare workers in Florida are facing a number of charges after investigators say they livestreamed themselves abusing an elderly woman in their care over social media.

Jada Ari’ana Harris, 18, and Shy’Tiona J. Bishop, 20, were arrested and charged with video voyeurism and abuse and neglect of an elderly person after an anonymous citizen recorded video clips of the livestream and shared them with police.
    According to a sworn affidavit of probable cause, Harris and Bishop on April 3 were caring for a patient at Market Street Memory Care in Melbourne, located about 55 miles southeast of Orlando. At approximately 9:46 p.m., Harris positioned her cellphone on the bathroom sink so it would record her and Bishop caring for the victim and livestream on her Snapchat account under the username “Pr3ttyassjadaa,” police say.
    The cellphone is set up in the victim’s private bedroom for the fourth and final video clip, per the affidavit. At the start of the video, the victim can be heard saying “help me.” Bishop allegedly responds by saying, “Ain’t no help for you.” She then walks towards the victim’s bed, removes the sheets, and says to the victim, “You making me mad now. Let’s go.”
    The first video allegedly shows Harris holding an adult diaper and Bishop holding a blanket while the victim can be heard screaming “No.”

In arrest affidavits obtained by Court TV, detectives say Harris and Bishop started livestreaming on SnapChat just after 9:45 p.m. on April 3. The clips show the two women “locked inside the bathroom, leaving (the victim) by herself in her room unattended. (The victim) is actively pulling and banging on the door while Harris addresses her live feed and states ‘this is what I go through every single night.'”
    Another clip shows the victim walking around half naked, as the two women attempt to secure a diaper onto her. The victim, who was diagnosed with dementia, diabetes type II and fibromyalgia, requires full-time care at the facility where the suspects work.
    Detectives say the women read comments from their friends during the livestream, which included suggestions to lock the victim in a closet.
    https://www.courttv.com/news/healthc...elderly-abuse/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ari’ana Harris, 18, and Shy’Tiona J. Bishop

I can't anymore with these niggernames. LOL!

On a much less humorous note, shame on the people who left this poor woman in the care of filthy, sadistic subhumans! I hope they bury them under NU.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some serious food for thought. How to avoid the groid when you 're a defenseless old human.

Vicious sowboons and she bats are all over the home sitter/ home healthcare market too. They will steal your old relative's stuff in ANY setting, and I KNOW that first hand.

They will physically intimidate if not physically attack them as well. Plan well fellow humans.

I’ll be honest with you: I wouldn’t let them care for a pet cobra, because he might bite them
    and he might accidentally die of scumbag poisoning,” Ivey said

classic !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just like us. No way. Disgusting things.