Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Tionna, please stop sending your sproglet Amisha to school smelling like coconut oil

Teacher Sends Letter Home With Little Girl To Tell Her Mom That Her Hair 'Stinks' & Other Kids 'Tease Her' About It

The teacher sent a letter home to inform the girl’s mother that her hair ‘stinks’ and other kids ‘tease her’ about it.
    Tionna Norris shared the letter in question on her Facebook page in 2017. The teacher was concerned about the amount of coconut oil Hope was applying to her daughter, Amia’s hair, and claims that it has made her a target of bullying from her classmates.

“Dear Tiona,” the teacher opens her letter. “I understand the amount of coconut oil on Amia’s hair, but please do not use as much. The children were complaining that her hair ‘stinks.’”

“If you have to apply daily - please do so lightly, so the kids don’t tease her. Thank you for understanding.” Instead of taking the teacher’s unsolicited advice, Norris shared that she would not be making any changes to Amia’s hair routine.

“Y’all gonna feel that black girl magic. Sincerely, unapologetically from a Black mom,” she wrote in her Facebook post alongside a photo of her adorable daughter. “P.S. Coconut oil has no stinky smell.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...a10472901&ei=5
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Teacher Sends Letter Home With Little Girl To Tell Her Mom That Her Hair 'Stinks' & Other Kids 'Tease Her' About It

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...a10472901&ei=5
    Maybe the sprog just stinks in general. That hair probably hasn't been washed in ages, if ever.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There have been several of these stories in the recent past, always with some nigger stinkbomb, and her oiled up
    "Natural" hurra doo. Some teacher in Seattle was fainting, and students were nauseous, from a brillo-puffed jaboon
    who slathered herself with "Patchouli" oil, which could gag a maggot. I've been stuck on train cars with sheboons,
    who's miasma radiates six feet in all directions. Not to mention the slug trail they leave on the headrest.
    "Black girl magic" = Making everyone vomit.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Maybe the sprog just stinks in general. That hair probably hasn't been washed in ages, if ever.
    My friend was a Navy corpsman, assigned to a Marine infantry platoon, stationed at Gitmo in Cuba. He and one of the
    grunts got sick of getting their nose hair burned out, by a smelly jaboon who refused to bathe. They threw that stank
    motherfucker in the shower, and were forcibly scrubbing him, when a black Marine captain heard the commotion, and
    inquired as to WTF was going on. They said the guy stinks, we are cleaning him. Captain says "Carry on, I don't like
    smelly niggers".

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worst thing I ever smelled was sheboon-stink in the locker room at high school (skoo). The stench of coconut oil, cocoa butter, nigger B.O., the shouts of "ANYBODEE GOTS LOSHUNNNN?" Brings back memories I'd rather forget. Those sheboons were literally grooming each other like a pack of chimps.

"Black girl magic" LOL. About as magical as the bubonic plague.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Dem YT KEYIDS beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't blame niggers for their innate ape wanting to be close to coconut tree products.

I really don't want to remember the abominable smell. Used to hate it when a big nigger on a wheelchair kept stinking up the McDs where I get my morning coffee.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post