Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat, lazy, and violent nursing home niggersows

This story is from a new nurse at the hospital. She told me she used to work nights at a nursing home. As a RN, she was in charge of the night shift, and was the only white staff member there at night, all the others were nigger nurse's aides. One night, she caught a fat niggersow nurse's aide laid out on a couch, fast asleep and snoring, right in the middle of her shift. She woke Jemima up, and then wrote her up.

Next morning, white RN gets called into the HNIC's office. The Head Nigger In Charge is another fat nigger sow, and HNIC says that Jemima coonplained that "she wuz gettin picked on because she be black." White nurse tries to explain what really happened, but the HNIC interrupts her with "AH DON'T WANTS TO HEAR IT" and then tears up the written warning she gave to Jemima.

She quit a couple weeks after that incident and found a position at this heavily white hospital where close encoonters of the dark kind are kept to a minimum.

As an added bonus, a few weeks after she quit, she heard through the grapevine that Jemima had gotten fired for punching an elderly patient in the face and giving her a black eye. Of course the victim was white (can't give a nigger a black eye, a fat lip, or an education). I guess even HNIC couldn't protect Jemima for something as flat-out evil as physically assaulting a patient.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This story is from a new nurse at the hospital. She told me she used to work nights at a nursing home. As a RN, she was in charge of the night shift, and was the only white staff member there at night, all the others were nigger nurse's aides. One night, she caught a fat niggersow nurse's aide laid out on a couch, fast asleep and snoring, right in the middle of her shift. She woke Jemima up, and then wrote her up.

Next morning, white RN gets called into the HNIC's office. The Head Nigger In Charge is another fat nigger sow, and HNIC says that Jemima coonplained that "she wuz gettin picked on because she be black." White nurse tries to explain what really happened, but the HNIC interrupts her with "AH DON'T WANTS TO HEAR IT" and then tears up the written warning she gave to Jemima.

She quit a couple weeks after that incident and found a position at this heavily white hospital where close encoonters of the dark kind are kept to a minimum.

As an added bonus, a few weeks after she quit, she heard through the grapevine that Jemima had gotten fired for punching an elderly patient in the face and giving her a black eye. Of course the victim was white (can't give a nigger a black eye, a fat lip, or an education). I guess even HNIC couldn't protect Jemima for something as flat-out evil as physically assaulting a patient.
    Karmic Retribution!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing the night shift looked a lot like diss : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stumpy.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	22402

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed this ages ago on my court shows. Without exception, EVERY SINGLE SOW who is in any way associated with health care is illiterate, violent, foul-mouthed, obese, and brutal.

"Home health aide" and "nursing assistant" seem to be jobs niggers always get (when they actually work) when they are not qualified to do anything else.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I noticed this ages ago on my court shows. Without exception, EVERY SINGLE SOW who is in any way associated with health care is illiterate, violent, foul-mouthed, obese, and brutal.

"Home health aide" and "nursing assistant" seem to be jobs niggers always get (when they actually work) when they are not qualified to do anything else.
    I think they gravitate towards these jobs because a) they can get away with not actually working a lot of the time, and b) more opportunities to steal, which naturally attracts them

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being in a care home and having a nigger ' care giver ' would be my ultimate nightmare. I'd just consume all the pills I could find and check out early.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    I think they gravitate towards these jobs because a) they can get away with not actually working a lot of the time, and b) more opportunities to steal, which naturally attracts them
    Tru Dat!!

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' worthless....

11. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post