Click image for larger version. 

Name:	230406211201-13-tennessee-lawmaker-expulsion-0406.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	22387
They claim they were rallying, sorry, "peacefully protesting" for gun control, Justin and Justin seen here with a bloated woman I can only assume is named Margery.
Thousand upon thousands of rallied, sorry, "peacefully protested" upon the capital demanding stricter gun control after the Nashville shooting.
I keep saying rallying because it's just like Jan 6th, except I keep forgetting "it's ok when Dems do it."
Afro Justin, the nigger on the far right with that dumbass hair I still can't understand for it's existence, did a remarkable Martin Luther X impression. I'm not even kidding, he put on a show for everyone to see doing a goofy impression you'd hear on The Simpsons. Both Justins and Margery completely forgot that they were supposed to be protesting gun control and started talking about "nigger lives matter."
Obunga did the same thing during the Uvalde school shooting, talking about how we should never forget George Floyd. See a pattern here?
Nigger logic: "I dun gibbo fun 'bout no lil chillin's died, but what about us?!" "They gots tuh get they asses o'er eet! Sheeeet!"
Further proving that niggers are the worst things to ever exist, they have the minds of bratty "chillin" AND their hair sucks.