Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarissa Ward is lucky the ass-lifters didn't give her the Lara Logan treatment.

https://youtu.be/I8Y5xTGn70Q

You'd think they'd learn. Just watching her stand around those sand-niggers was giving me PTSD. I'm looking up if they taharrushed her.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    https://youtu.be/I8Y5xTGn70Q

You'd think they'd learn. Just watching her stand around those sand-niggers was giving me PTSD. I'm looking up if they taharrushed her.
    Whoever she is, she's been lucky SO FAR. Foolish bitch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nutjobs and liberals only thrive in the West. But they abuse that, failing to see that when it comes down to it, violence will rule. I'm not saying women don't have the right to speak and fight for freedoms, but, don't keep attacking those who have a conservative mindset. It's going to backfire. Poke the bear, the bear attacks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post