Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asians hit back at fat she boon D.A. who wants 'lenient' sentences for 3 feral niggers who killed Asian child in shoot out

Alameda County DA Pamela Price denounces racist attacks surrounding the Jasper Wu slaying case

The National Asian Pacific Islander Prosecutors Association (NAPIPA), is demanding an apology from a California prosecutor over a “condescending and divisive” email addressed to “the Chinese communities” about the status of the case of a toddler killed by gang crossfire.

Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price has come under fire for “insulting” the family of the young victim by suggesting lenient sentences for the killers, and now faces equally harsh criticism about her racial insensitivity toward the Asian and Pacific Island community.

Jasper Wu, a 23-month-old boy, was riding in a car seat next to two other children as his mother drove along Interstate 880 in Oakland in November 2021 when he was hit and killed by what authorities would later call “rolling gunfire between rival gangs.”

Although three men —Trevor Green, 22, Ivory Bivins, 24; and Johnny Jackson, 28 —were arrested and now await trial for Jasper’s murder, the Bay area community was sent into a frenzy after local news reported Price’s internal memo describing plans to direct prosecutors in her office to stop the use of prosecutorial “enhancements” and instead, impose only probation or the lowest prison term for most crimes in the county. Price’s policy was to be retroactive, and some enhancements charged by her predecessor would be removed as prosecutors moved forward.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco...-slaying-case/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I have dedicated my life to advancing the values of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.," she said. "Those values do not include racism. My office is committed to doing our part to administer justice with a vivid understanding of the need to root out racism in our criminal justice system."
    This kind of TNB seems to be in tune with what that nigger wanted. All places with his name on it are war zones and when that ape was alive his followers caused just as much trouble as they did in 2020. I know it was before my time but it seems like niggers who talk about peace and equality act the worst of all.
    I don’t even understand why these niggers constantly have to bring up their criminal idols in completely unrelated cases like it’s some kind of rational defense, it’s not. I expect this kind of stupidity from niggers. Deport their asses ASAP.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    This kind of TNB seems to be in tune with what that nigger wanted. All places with his name on it are war zones and when that ape was alive his followers caused just as much trouble as they did in 2020. I know it was before my time but it seems like niggers who talk about peace and equality act the worst of all.
    I don’t even understand why these niggers constantly have to bring up their criminal idols in completely unrelated cases like it’s some kind of rational defense, it’s not. I expect this kind of stupidity from niggers. Deport their asses ASAP.
    It’s never about equality with niggers. They want superiority, which is impossible considering they’re inferior to all humans by a landslide.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ivory Bivins" ? His mammy should have just named him JiggaBoon Bivins, and got it over with.
    I guess she already had a son named Nigger....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Ivory Bivins" ? His mammy should have just named him JiggaBoon Bivins, and got it over with.
    I guess she already had a son named Nigger....

They should only be named nigger 1, nigger 2 or sow 1 or sow 2, or buck 1 or buck 2. This would help keep track of how many sprogs they launch out of their niglet launchers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    They should only be named nigger 1, nigger 2 or sow 1 or sow 2, or buck 1 or buck 2. This would help keep track of how many sprogs they launch out of their niglet launchers.
    Good point!!

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post