Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Michael jordan's home burglarized

KID THAT WAS CHARGED MUST BE A WIGGER.

[COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]People[/COLOR]

Follow

Michael Jordan's Home Burglarized, 18-Year-Old Illinois Man Arrested and Charged

[COLOR=var(--neutral-foreground-rest)]Story by Charmaine Patterson • Yesterday 8:02 PM[/COLOR]

Police in Highland Park, Illinois, responded to a burglary in progress at a local home on Tuesday; the estate is said to belong to retired NBA legend Michael Jordan

Kent Smith/NBAE via Getty© Provided by People

Michael Jordan's home was reportedly broken into on Tuesday, and an 18-year-old man was arrested on the scene.
    Highland Park, Illinois, police were alerted to a burglary on the 2700 block of Point Drive, the department said in a brief Facebook statement, adding: "Officers are on-scene responding to a burglary in progress." No traffic was affected at the time.
    The seven-acre home belongs to the 60-year-old retired NBA legend, according to Fox 32, Lake and McHenry County Scanner and Daily Herald.
    The Highland Park Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Highland Park police© Provided by People

Raiden K. Hagedorn, 18, was arrested on the scene as officers arrived just after 4 p.m. local time on Tuesday, Lake and McHenry County Scanner reported. The Lake County Sheriff's Office also responded with canines.
    Hagedorn was arrested and later booked at the Highland Park Police Department before being charged with three misdemeanors: one count of criminal trespass to occupied residence and two counts of criminal damage to property, per the outlet.

Related video: Break-in at Michael Jordan's home (Bang Showbiz)

[/COLOR]

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opposite day!
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Opposite day!

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post