Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Avatar worthy scribble faced snakehead (c)rapper 'GMK' shoots Wendy's employee in the face w/ an AR15 here in Mesa, AZ

4 arrested in beating, shooting of Wendy’s employee in Mesa

Four people were arrested after a Wendy’s employee was lured outside the restaurant and subsequently shot in Mesa, authorities said.

The suspects took the 21-year-old man outside at about 1:30 p.m. on March 14 and violently beat him before shooting him multiple times in the face, according to the Mesa Police Department.

Michael Kidd, 23, is accused of being the shooter at the fast food joint near Greenfield Road and Main Street.

On March 14, officers were called to a shooting at the fast food restaurant near Main Street and Greenfield Road. Court documents say Miles, another man, and a woman went into the Wendy’s wearing bandanas over their faces and began yelling and asking for the victim. Surveillance video shows the group lure the employee into the parking lot when the woman hit him with a metal pole, police said.

The group began kicking him in the neck and head as he was on the ground. Court paperwork says a suspect shot the employee eleven times with an AR-15 and was hit multiple times in his face. Witnesses reportedly saw the three get into a Kia Sorento and speed off after the attack. It’s unclear who the shooter was.
    The employee was rushed to the hospital and later interviewed by police. Investigators say the victim said he and the suspects were part of a rap group called “GMK.” He told police as he was being stomped on, he heard gunshots and felt bullets hitting him, court documents say.

On Friday, investigators spotted Miles and another person inside the Kia Sorento near University Drive and Gilbert Road and pulled them over. Court documents say the driver admitted to being the getaway driver and said Miles was apart of the assault and shooting. Officers searched the car and found a gun in Miles’ backpack, police said. According to court paperwork, he was taken into custody and admitted his fingerprints were on the gun.
    All four suspects face charges of attempted first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, aggravated assault and other weapon offenses.
    https://ktar.com/story/5480483/4-arr...loyee-in-mesa/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    4 arrested in beating, shooting of Wendy’s employee in Mesa

https://ktar.com/story/5480483/4-arr...loyee-in-mesa/
    Look at those SUB human primates!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ugh, I hope the legal system keeps this niggroid feral foursome off the street.

Tattoo face looks deformed like its mammy tried dropping it a few times to make it more tolerable to look at.

Niggers sure feel entitled about their fast food, really worth a long trip to NU ova dat "happy meal "

cRappers and dey "beefs" sheeeeeeeeeeiiiit !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This makes me laugh this late at night. I'll sleep well with funny thoughts of a real low IQ niggroid.

By coincidence, I had a Bourbon Burger at Wendy's today & chili. No niggers, thankfully.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, what kind of a fucking moron shoots a fast food employee, I mean what do they even gain by that? Yeah, that's REAL gangster stuff right there, worthy of being mentioned in a shitty rap song and celebrated as an achievement to all the rest of the useless degenerates who idolize that low society lifestyle. Well, too bad their fun won't last long since their retarded asses will get hauled off to jail where they rightfully belong.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see all 4 charged with 1st degree murder. In NY, and many other states, they would minimize the
    charges, to assault with a deadly weapon - for the shooter only, and let the other groids off with assault
    and battery. Forget felon-in-possession, or any weapons charges, criminal coonspiracy, armed criminal action -
    you know, all the additional charges they would pile on with, if they were white. Our news cucks would say
    "The fight started" blah, blah, blah - their usual deflection and excusing of black criminality...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    ugh, I hope the legal system keeps this niggroid feral foursome off the street.

Tattoo face looks deformed like its mammy tried dropping it a few times to make it more tolerable to look at.

Niggers sure feel entitled about their fast food, really worth a long trip to NU ova dat "happy meal "

cRappers and dey "beefs" sheeeeeeeeeeiiiit !
    "GMK" ? God only knows what niggerbabble that stands for. There was a gang of half-wits in my home town, that had
    "FTW" (fuck the world) tatts. Decades later, we'd see them around, and ask them if that stood for Forgot To Wash.
    The minute I see face or neck tatts, I get ready to hurt a motherfucker. We had a couple of MS13 spiggers in town,
    each one, maybe a 100 pounds soaking wet. They both spit on the ground when I was walking by one day, so I stepped
    hard in their direction. They tripped over each other in their haste to run away - I've seen feral cats bolt, that were slower than
    these two pussies. I saw them one other time, and they were gone in the blink of an eye. A car load of them did follow a guy,
    and shoot him, in a gang initiation. They got busted for it, and my friend said the same guys sized him up the night it happened,
    but backed off once they got a look at that scary Italian.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "GMK" ? God only knows what niggerbabble that stands for. There was a gang of half-wits in my home town, that had
    "FTW" (fuck the world) tatts. Decades later, we'd see them around, and ask them if that stood for Forgot To Wash.
    The minute I see face or neck tatts, I get ready to hurt a motherfucker. We had a couple of MS13 spiggers in town,
    each one, maybe a 100 pounds soaking wet. They both spit on the ground when I was walking by one day, so I stepped
    hard in their direction. They tripped over each other in their haste to run away - I've seen feral cats bolt, that were slower than
    these two pussies. I saw them one other time, and they were gone in the blink of an eye. A car load of them did follow a guy,
    and shoot him, in a gang initiation. They got busted for it, and my friend said the same guys sized him up the night it happened,

but backed off once they got a look at that scary Italian.
    GMK = Gimme muh Koochie??
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like GMK is a popular tag for cRappers

unfortunately Florida has it's own GMK, a nigger that has to try really hard to say the word "back"

AZ should never let their GMK "bike" on da "skreet" , in fact this criminigger looks like a fine candidate for the goodification vaccine

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Look at those SUB human primates!!
    These hideous groids have NO place in human society.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    These hideous groids have NO place in human society.
    Those things have no place in animal society.

I admit I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cRappers, when nearly all young niggers call themselves cRappers/asipriing cRappers in order to avoid ever earning a living.

I got curious and looked up GMK and this is what I found: Fine, upstanding young bucks who are going places! I have no way to translate the illiterate nigga bixnood.

Just like us!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmkt.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	22391

Note to Libtards: THIS is the real nigger that you so vociferously defend.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a shame ole dip dizzy wizzle and his gang of talentless, low IQ niggers will be getting butt fucked by even more useless niggers in NU.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I got curious and looked up GMK and this is what I found: Fine, upstanding young bucks who are going places! I have no way to translate the illiterate nigga bixnood.

Just like us!

I'd definitely ask these two if they mammy bought them those under-oos, or was it their boyfriends ?
    Draw on me, niggers - If you're feeling froggy, THEN LEAP, Motherfuckers !!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Those things have no place in animal society.

I admit I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cRappers, when nearly all young niggers call themselves cRappers/asipriing cRappers in order to avoid ever earning a living.

Just like us!

That one on the right looks retarded even for a nigger.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post