Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Negress or nigger - can't tell which - gets uppity when Uber driver asks him/her to put on a face mask

Disclaimer: I am and was opposed to face masks but simply put wore one on the rare occasion I took an Uber as it was their rule at the time.

This immigrant from the Republic of Georgia, trying to make his way here in the US, had a wake up call when it came to dealing with niggers. This vile nigger- not sure if it is a man or a woman - starts a Cat-4 Chimpout over the mask issue while eating his/her/their fried chiggun. The nigger throws his/her/their soft drink in the back of the car to finish off the encounter.

Niggers are animals.

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/stat...02062265692161

'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't tell, really. I think it's a buck though. Driver should not have bothered it while eating chiggun. And throwing Coke on the seats, he got off easy. Who knows what the savage could have done further.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Can't tell, really. I think it's a buck though. Driver should not have bothered it while eating chiggun. And throwing Coke on the seats, he got off easy. Who knows what the savage could have done further.
    Shit and pissed all over the place, probably. Just another reminder to avoid the groid, male of female.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

6. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOPS! Looks like Twitter took it down.....