Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I got fast food again. Because apparently I never learn.

I'll be the first to admit my attention can be obtained by the lure of a juicy burger. I'm only human.
    I wanted to try the new Burger King melts. Have a little nostalgia of twenty years ago when I ordered the triple stacker every week, living life like an American teenager. (Good God, I miss the early 2000s)
    Some context: I've mentioned a few times that I'm a writer. That means I'm dirt poor, like so many other writers before me. You can call it needless suffering, I call it "living my craft."
    So when the opportunity comes up that I have some extra cash to treat myself every once in a while, I take it.
    I head down to the local Burger King, order a melt, head home so I can eat away from the invasive eyes of the nigger hordes.
    It takes me 5 minutes to walk from my shitty apartment to the shitty Burger King. I've walked to the same location for nearly 9 years before niggers started working EVERYWHERE.
    NEVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE have I ever ordered a burger that was cold and hard when I bit into it. Not even in the armpit, Middle River.

These lazy niggers premade their sandwiches and it pisses me off.
    Is nothing sacred? This is supposed to be America. The whole reason why we get fat is because food here is SUPPOSED to be delicious and greasy and hot off the fryer!

But you want to know the punchline? Niggers have been in Maryland since before I was born. Niggers have worked at fast food joints since before I was born.
    What I want to know is, why all of a sudden are they making everything EXTRA shitty?
    That's the thing, I was talking to DavidAllanNiggerToe about this, back then niggers knew their place in our world. That's why it didn't seem so bad before.
    But now they're comfortable. Now their true faces are being brought into the light. Now, more and more people like me are seeing them for who they really are.

Moral: That's it. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Never again am I eating fast food while I'm still living in Maryland. I'm done. D-U-N, done. Better off making my own food. I need to buy a flipwitch.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Marse Igor, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burger Kunt donates to anti 2A causes so I never eat in that commie shit hole.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    I'll be the first to admit my attention can be obtained by the lure of a juicy burger. I'm only human.
    I wanted to try the new Burger King melts. Have a little nostalgia of twenty years ago when I ordered the triple stacker every week, living life like an American teenager. (Good God, I miss the early 2000s)
    Some context: I've mentioned a few times that I'm a writer. That means I'm dirt poor, like so many other writers before me. You can call it needless suffering, I call it "living my craft."
    So when the opportunity comes up that I have some extra cash to treat myself every once in a while, I take it.
    I head down to the local Burger King, order a melt, head home so I can eat away from the invasive eyes of the nigger hordes.
    It takes me 5 minutes to walk from my shitty apartment to the shitty Burger King. I've walked to the same location for nearly 9 years before niggers started working EVERYWHERE.
    NEVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE have I ever ordered a burger that was cold and hard when I bit into it. Not even in the armpit, Middle River.

These lazy niggers premade their sandwiches and it pisses me off.
    Is nothing sacred? This is supposed to be America. The whole reason why we get fat is because food here is SUPPOSED to be delicious and greasy and hot off the fryer!

But you want to know the punchline? Niggers have been in Maryland since before I was born. Niggers have worked at fast food joints since before I was born.
    What I want to know is, why all of a sudden are they making everything EXTRA shitty?
    That's the thing, I was talking to DavidAllanNiggerToe about this, back then niggers knew their place in our world. That's why it didn't seem so bad before.
    But now they're comfortable. Now their true faces are being brought into the light. Now, more and more people like me are seeing them for who they really are.

Moral: That's it. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Never again am I eating fast food while I'm still living in Maryland. I'm done. D-U-N, done. Better off making my own food. I need to buy a flipwitch.
    I used to live In Maryland, I am so GLAD I live in Florida now. You should move here, brother!!

6. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I used to live In Maryland, I am so GLAD I live in Florida now. You should move here, brother!!
    Tempting, but I've got to be somewhere cold. One thing I can count on is niggers never being in a cold place.
    I was waiting for the bus one time in a snow. Had a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops on. Two niggers were waiting all bundled up like it was the Day After Tomorrow.
    One asked me "aren't you cold?" and I snapped back "No, I'm white."
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

8. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Tempting, but I've got to be somewhere cold. One thing I can count on is niggers never being in a cold place.
    I was waiting for the bus one time in a snow. Had a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops on. Two niggers were waiting all bundled up like it was the Day After Tomorrow.
    One asked me "aren't you cold?" and I snapped back "No, I'm white."
    There is nowhere to go to be safe from niggers. I even run into them here in Alaska. On MY island, even....

10. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    There is nowhere to go to be safe from niggers. I even run into them here in Alaska. On MY island, even....
    It has occurred to me that niggers want to be where white people are, and liberals and ignorant whites were stupid enough to leave them a sugar trail to our homes.
    Niggers are the definition of parasite.
    When Scott Adams came forward and told whites that we need to get away from niggers, a SHIT TON of niggers came forward saying "I agree, I want to get away from niggers too, can we come with you?"
    I keep saying it, niggers are a race of children. They need their hands held, they need a superior race to leech from.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post